Labra Extra Supportive Front Leg Dog Wrap
About This Item
- Stabilizes and supports arthritic or injured front legs to reduce pain and facilitate increased motility.
- Extra strong to relieve more extreme inflammation and discomfort.
- Made of high-quality 3-mm neoprene so it’s sturdy, supportive and flexible at the same time.
- Easy to put on and take off, so it minimizes stress and frustration for both you and your pooch.
- Available in 2 different sizes to suit most dogs, from small to large.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, X-Small$35.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, Large, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, XX-Small$43.40Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, L/XL, 2 count$28.99Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, X-Small$52.00Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Right Leg, X-Large$48.95Chewy Price
- Labra Plush Dog Support Sling, Small/Medium$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, Medium$65.88Chewy Price
- Labra Dog Support Sling, Medium$17.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Large$21.02Chewy Price$21.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Velcro straps fell apart
The straps on this brace didn’t even last a total of 5 days. And my dog did not chew on the brace. The Velcro just started falling apart after a couple of times of taking the brace off.
Doggie with arthritis
This wrap really helps our dog walk much better and run a little to play with his toys!
This is a good wrap but the velco fasteners are cheap and fell apart after just a couple of weeks. Would suggest using better quality material for the straps.