Lactoquil Healthy Digestive System Soft Chews for Dogs, 75 count bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tender chews help maintain healthy microbial balance in the digestive system
- Source of probiotics and prebiotics to help support ongoing gastrointestinal health
- Contain a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms
- May be used during times of stress, such as traveling or training
- Intended for daily dosing
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetriScience Express Ease Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 40 count$32.00Chewy Price$47.73List Price$30.40Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Dog Supplement, 30 count$22.85Chewy Price$21.71Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Probiotics & Enzymes Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price$39.90Autoship Price
- Doggie Dailies Advanced Probiotics & Prebiotics Dog Supplement, 225 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Pre/Probiotic Chicken Flavored Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$27.99Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- Active Chews Probiotic Digestive Health Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- DVM Daily Soft Chews Multi Vitamin for Dogs, 120 count bag$27.79Chewy Price$26.40Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Probiotic Daily Digestive Health Support Dog Supplement, 30 count$21.62Chewy Price$20.54Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Probiotics & Enzymes Flora & Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Dog Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Inulin, Total Live Bacteria 1.5 Billion Cfu.||Glycerine, Potato Starch, Brewer's Dried Yeast...||—||Potato Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses...||Active Ingredients: Enzyme Blend, Yucca Schidigera, Ginger...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||—||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Chicken, Poultry||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
My dogs have been taken this probiotic for over a year now. They take it every morning after there breakfast and they love the stuff. It has really helped them with some digestive issues. I also must say the price Chewy sells this for is cheaper than there competitors.
My corgi loves these probiotic soft chews. She doesn't have chronic tummy issues but she can have a hard time when transitioning food formulas or during travel and these are perfect in a pinch as her stool becomes regular within 24hrs. I hope they release a version of these without chicken or beef (for dogs with those common sensitivities/intolerances) soon!
These are great
We always recommended these when I worked at an animal hospital. My parents dog who gets stress IBS is on these as needed, and they work! Just give a few days before and after a stressful event. My own dog has stress colitis, and we use these daily. Her stools have formed, and she isn't squatting twice outside to get it all out. Make sure when giving them with other oral meds you wait 30 minutes before or after administration as it can change how they absorb things. The manufacturer did change the recipe, as they are a lot harder now. But I just break them up in her food.
Not really "chews"
THE MANUFACTURED OBVIOUSLY HAS CHANGED RECIPE. THESE ARE DRY AND CRUMBLY. THEY WERE SOFT AND CHEWY IN PREVIOUS BAGS. IMPORTANT BECAUSE I HIDE THE DOGS HEART PILL IN IT. THIS ACCOMPLISHED TWO THINGS A PROBIOTIC AND A PILL POCKET. I UNDERSTAND ITS NOT ADVERTISED AS A PILL POCKET. MY DOGS WERE TRYING TO CHEW AND BITS OF CRUMBS WERE FALLING TO FLOOR (PREVIOUS BAGS WERE GREAT AND CHEWY). I AM GIVING IT A 3 BECAUSE I THINK IT PROBABLY WORKS AS A PROBIOTIC BUT STINKS AS A PILL POCKETS. THESE ARE VERY EXPENSIVE. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RECEIVED A POLITE "IM SORRY ABOUT THAT" AND THAT ANOTHER REASON I GAVE THREE STARS . "CHEWY YOUR SLIPPING IN CUSTOMER SERVICE".
Harlee’s stomach products seem to have gotten better.
Lactogul for digestive
I have 3 min pins 12 -13-15 and I give one a day and they love it and they gave so much energy now it is crazy!!
Helpful for kenneling
We give this to our dog prior to and during vacations at the kennel. Keeps things running well and we worry less!
I started giving this to my 10 year old Llewellin Setter, (Moe) for IBS irritable bowel syndrome. After an infectious disease vet was called in this was his diagnoses. Moe, is 11 years old now and his probiotic is the one thing he looks forward to at feeding time. This item seems to help with digestion and this I’m so thankful for, thank you Chewy for carrying this product.
My dogs ' digestive systems have performed much better since they have been on Lactoquil daily. We had such a hard time getting their stools to normal consistency & keeping it there. They have been on Lactoquil for a few years now - I wouldn't stop using it.
Our vet recommended the digestive health treatment for our pup. She had very loose bowels and frequent diarrhea. We give her one a day at breakfast and she now has normal bowels after a week or so. Phew that was nasty stuff. I highly recommend