Lafeber Garden Veggie Nutri-Berries Parrot Bird Food, 20-lb box
About This Item
- Complete-diet parrot food containing 20% pellets.
- Ideal for your Amazon, African grey, macaw and cockatoo.
- Balanced with omega 3 and omega 6 vitamins to help boost immune function and improve skin quality.
- Formulated with essential vitamins and minerals as well as real pieces of whole carrots, peas, broccoli and corn.
- Made in the USA on the Lafeber family farm.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBird Street Bistro Rising Phoenix Parrot Tea, 3-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- C&S Songbird Snak Peanut Suet Nuggets Wild Bird Food, Case of 6$25.91Chewy Price$25.99List Price$24.61Autoship Price
- C&S Fruit n' Nut Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$37.36Chewy Price$35.49Autoship Price
- C&S Peanut Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$23.18Chewy Price$28.89List Price$22.02Autoship Price
- C&S Sunflower Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, 11-oz pouch, Case of 12$21.75Chewy Price$25.99List Price$20.66Autoship Price
- C&S Apple Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$20.59Chewy Price$19.56Autoship Price
- C&S Nutty Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$28.92Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.47Autoship Price
- Durvet Chick Starter Type C Medicated Chicken Feed, 10-lb bag$13.59Chewy Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Wild Bird Blend Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Suet Cake & Feeder Combo Wild Bird Food, case of 5$14.40Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Chick Starter & Grower Crumbles Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$48.44Chewy Price$46.02Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Layer Pellets Poultry Feed, 25-lb bag$41.25Chewy Price$39.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Oat Groats...||Corn, Hulled White Proso Millet, Safflower...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Dried Fruit (Pineapple...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...|
|Bird Type||Parrot, Amazon, African Grey, Macaw, Cockatoo||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Conure||Macaw, Cockatoo||African Grey, Parrot, Amazon||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Birdseed, Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
BIRDS LOVE THEM
No matter what size your bird is, he will tear into these Nutriberries. This huge box is a big money saver, too!
Bird food full of moth residue and mildew
Don't buy bird food from Chewy. They store it too long. I didn't notice the condition of this food when I put it down. Even my birds wouldn't eat it. Bird food full of moth residue and mildew
Great treats for the birds
I wish they carried them in the 3 pound bags. These will last more than a year and hopefully they will stay fresh
I usually buy multiple smaller bags on auto reorder but often they arrive with a lot of broken to bits pieces from packing & shipping. The big box is perfect for shipping & arrived with perfect little pieces of nutritional food. I have 5 Quakers & they love them & I won't need to reorder for a while with this big box which makes it economical in the long run.
Spendy But Worth It
My two Jenday conures love nutri-berries (and avi-cakes), almost as much as pistachios. I've kept it a secret from them that these are nutritious. I give them a couple as a bedtime treat, then let them eat the leftover crumbs throughout the day. When they were young, the two of them had individual preferred bedtimes, and one would call and call the other to come to bed. Using this bribe got them both on the same bedtime schedule.