Lafeber Popcorn Nutri-Berries Bird Treat, 4-oz bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Irresistible fresh popcorn and peanuts along with delicious caramel flavor provide plenty of foraging fun and mental stimulation to reduce boredom.
- Lafeber hulls their seeds and grains first so the added vitamins and minerals are not lost when with the bird cracks and discards the shell.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and feathers, while essential chelated minerals are quickly absorbed for maximum benefit.
- Made and hand-packed in the USA on the Lafeber farm without artificial food colors or dyes; naturally flavored and preserved.
- Veterinarian developed to deliver exceptional nutrition; independently tested to ensure quality and nutrition you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Grubbets Natural Dried Black Soldier Fly Larvae Bird Treats, 2-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Higgins Worldly Cuisines Creamy Zen Bird Treats, 2-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Higgins Spray Millet Bird Treats, 25-lb bag$135.91Chewy Price$175.99List Price$129.11Autoship Price
- Farmers' Helper BabyCake Poultry Treats, 15-oz block$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Higgins Worldly Cuisines Inca Bean Salad Bird Treats, 2-oz bag$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Harvest Apple Flavor Parakeet Bird Treat, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Lafeber Popcorn Nutri-Berries Parrot Bird Treat, 4-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Grain & Honey Parakeet Bird Treat Toys, 2 count$3.49Chewy Price$6.09List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Golden Millet Spray Bird Treat, 5-lb box$40.70Chewy Price$56.49List Price$38.66Autoship Price
- Little Farmer Products Chickie Picnic Chicken Treats, 3-lb bag$19.24Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Hulled Canary Grass Seed, Hulled White Proso Millet, Popcorn...||Millet; Canary Grass Seed; Red Millet; Oat Groats; Wheat; Almonds; Walnuts; Safflower Seed; Gelatin; Buckwheat; Dextrose; Ground Corn; Dehulled Soybean Meal; Corn Gluten Meal; Calcium Carbonate; Dicalcium Phosphate; Wheat Middlings; Honey; Glycerin; Salt; Soybean Oil; L-Lysine; DL-Methionine; Wheat Germ Meal; Brewers Dried Yeast; Sun-cured Alfalfa Meal; Choline Chloride; Vitamin A Supplement; Vitamin E Supplement; Riboflavin Supplement; Vitamin B12 Supplement; Ferrous Sulfate; Zinc Oxide; Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative); Manganous Oxide; Niacin; Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K activity); Copper Sulfate; Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3); Calcium Pantothenate; Rosemary Extract; Citric Acid; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Thiamine Mononitrate; Folic Acid; Calcium Iodate; Biotin; Cobalt Carbonate; Sodium Selenite....||100% Corn Cob.||Seeds, Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin, Cereals...||Dried Apricots, Dried Apples, Peanuts...|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Lovebird, Conure||Parakeet||Parrot, Cockatiel, African Grey, Amazon||Cockatiel||Cockatiel, Quaker, Lovebird, Conure|
|Food Form||Treats||Birdseed||Treats||Sticks||Nuts, Dried Fruits|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
its a bird thing
I bought this treat for my daughters bird's birthday and from what I understand it was a big hit with him...the popcorn crumbs were flying out of the cage as he nibbled his treats. would say it is the thing to buy for something a little different
Our African Grey loves Nutri Berries and has been eating them for years!
Popcorn Nutri-Berries Bird Treat
Our Lovebird Freddie Mercury loves this treat!! He will skip over the other treats in his dish for the Popcorn Nutri-Berries
This is Thor’s very favorite threat! I have to be careful or he’d eat these and nothing more!
Seems to like it
I give these to my lovebird every once in a while and I just leave it in his cage I haven’t seen him eat it personally but usually next time I check his cage it’s gone so he seems to like it he also likes Cheerios (:
A Great Buy for my Ringneck
My bird absolutely love the Nutri-Berries Popcorn- it's like a bird-friendly take on kettle corn! This treat bag has lasted quite awhile (definitely over a month) since a reasonable amount of popcorn treats is loaded into the bag. Lastly, these treats smelled pretty fresh and the caramel aroma is very enticing. The quality & pricing of this treat makes me choose this company and variety as a regular go-to treat over others. Great value!
Birds favorite treat
My cockatiel knows the sound of the popcorn bag. If she was allowed she would be eating this for her main meal. I have never seen my bird enjoy something so much. She only has them once in a while cause she's an older bird and doesn't exercise as much anymore but when she does get them it's the best day for her.
Cockatiels go crazy for it
My cockatiels are super picky and they literally won’t eat anything but their seed and pellets. But they absolutely love this for some reason. It’s a nice little treat for them and it smells really good! Also love how inexpensive it is
They smell so good!
My cockatiel and Indian Ringneck go CRAZY for these things. I can hardly get my hand in the bag fast enough!
Birds aren't a fan of this...
My birds were not fans of this. Might just be my birds but I have a sun conure and an eclectus and neither get excited for this treat. They will eat a seed or two off the popcorn piece but they don't even touch the actual popcorn. Again could be my birds are just picky.