The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Happy Birthday Pup-PIE Dog Treat, Boy
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with no dairy, soy, wheat, corn, or GMOs with wholesome ingredients.
- Made with simple ingredients that are amazingly delicious and naturally nutritious.
- Pie-inspired dog treats comes with ten slices of tasty goodness to celebrate your dog's birthday.
- Topped with a dairy-free coating and sprinkled with multi-colored sesame seeds.
- Vegetarian and vegan recipe is handmade and hand-sliced with a soft-baked texture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Happy Birthday Pup-PIE Dog Treat, Girl$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Beef Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Goody Box Birthday Dog Toys, Treats, & Bandana, Medium/Large$24.99Chewy Price$33.33List Price
- Pooch Creamery Birthday Cake Flavor Ice Cream Mix Dog Treat, 5.25-oz cup$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Pooch Creamery Peanut Butter Flavor Ice Cream Mix Dog Treat, 5.25-oz cup$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Pooch Cake Wheat-Free Peanut Butter Cake Mix & Frosting Dog Treat, 9-oz box$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Birthday Cake Bites Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Goody Box Retro Dog Toys, Treats, & Bandana, Medium/Large$24.99Chewy Price$34.04List Price
- PetCakes Carob Flavor Microwavable Birthday Cake Mix Kit With Bone Shaped Pan Dog Treats, 4.6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Goody Box Summer Dog Toys & Treats, Small/Medium$27.99Chewy Price$51.18List Price
- Pooch Creamery Ice Cream Mix Peanut Butter, Birthday Cake, Vanilla & Carob Variety Pack Dog Treat, 2.32-oz, 4 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Flour, Rolled Oats, Molasses...||Oat Flour, Rolled Oats, Molasses...||Oat Flour, Rolled Oats, Molasses...||Oat Flour, Rolled Oats, Molasses...||Rolled Oats, Honey, Coconut Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables||Honey, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
587 Customer Reviews
Looks great but none of them liked it!
I got this for every dog in the family - 4 of them (at different locations throughout the country) but not one liked the flavor! I gave it two stars for the cuteness of a birthday cake, but can't give it any additional stars for flavor! I don't know why they all disliked it, but perhaps the flavor needs to be changed (maybe add bacon flavor to it), or maybe it was stale, but they didn't want it at all! I at least expected one of them to like it!
It's Cute, but My Pup Won't Eat It
My pup was very excited to see it come out of the package, but she wasn't interested in eating it. I've tried and tried, but no luck. It's not her jam. (I think she isn't interested in things that have "icing" on them.) I'm going to give it to my parent's dog. It's a cute little birthday pie though.
Best Birthday Treat!
I have 2 labs and they split this treat as they are litter mates and they absolutely loved this treat! It smelled so good, my husband and I wanted to have a taste; but we didn't ;) I will definitely buy these for future birthdays for my boys!
We let them eat cake
We got Ash last year as a foster so we were so excited to celebrate his first birthday with us. Our beautiful winkie boy was not sure what to think at first but once he blew out the candles he was in love with birthdays!
I discovered this treat last year and now get it for my dogs' birthdays and adoption days, and have gotten it as a gift for my friends' dogs, too. It's like a giant soft cookie with scored pieces which can easily be broken apart. Given the choice of multiple treats, both dogs chose this one first! It's made with healthy ingredients and sweetened w molasses. The icing gives the "cake" a super-festive look and is probably very sweet (as far as dog treats go). My dogs really love this treat and I enjoy giving it to them for a special celebration!
It’s not a boy
The description upon purchase specifically stated that the product was for a girl even though the item name said “boy”. I remember this very clearly as I wanted to make sure I purchased the correct item. It arrived and if of course it’s for a boy. That detracted from how special it was. And it was tiny! If it would’ve been pink as purchased, I would overlook the price.
Got this for my Koa’s 7th birthday. He loved it as did his brother Benji. I liked it because I could break it apart the sections easily and they enjoyed this treat over a couple days. Great treat!
Doggo Treats are Amazing
Listen as a employee that works at chewy… this product is amazing to handle and deal with when it is time for my doggos birthdays!!! It has a nice crunch for the dogs and my dogs love this thing so much they usually try to eat the packaging!
Pup-Pie Happy Birthday Cake
This product is excellent! It was fresh and soft and smelled like it was fresh from the bakery! My dog absolutely loved it. I will buy this product again just for a special treat I won’t wait another year for his birthday.
Dog Cake for You and Me
A nice cake for small dogs and easy to break up into smaller pieces. He loved the cake and kept on poking it. Which means a good sign approval for him! Although the sprinkles and frosting was pretty melted.