Le Dogue Dog Paws & Bones Silicone Baking Molds with Recipe Booklet, 2-pack
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
About This Item
- Show your best friend just how much you care by making him wholesome, healthy treats.
- Molds are made from 100% FDA-approved, BPA-free silicone for safety and convenience.
- In addition to baking treats, they’re also perfect for making delicious, refreshing frozen treats.
- Carefully researched recipes provide step-by-step directions for creating your very own homemade dog treats.
- You’ll know exactly what’s in each treat, so they’re ideal for the pup with allergies and food sensitivities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Win&Co Puppy Paws & Bones Silicone Paw Edition Baking Mold, Blue$14.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Win&Co Puppy Paws & Bones Silicone Bone Edition Baking Mold, Blue$14.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- True Zoo Cold Feet Animal Paws Silicone Ice Cube Tray$11.99Chewy Price
- Primitives by Kathy Dogs Wine Glass, 15-oz$14.60Chewy Price$20.25List Price
- Blush Fur Mama Stemless Wine Glass, 20-oz$13.84Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- S'ip by S'well Stainless Steel Takeaway Mug, 15-oz, Purrfect Morning$19.99Chewy Price
- Pinky Up Chloe Ceramic Cat Mug, 12-oz, 12-oz, Pink$15.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs "Cat Mom" Mug, 24-oz$12.99Chewy Price
- BREW BUDDY Furry Friends Insulated Drink Sleeve, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- True Zoo Lucky Lab Bottle Holder$33.99Chewy Price
- BREW BUDDY Cat Lover Insulated Drink Sleeve, Medium$11.97Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Great For On-the-Go Meals
I originally purchased this for my pup's 1st birthday to share treats with her puppy friends, but I had a change of heart after I thought about allergen issues with other people's dogs. As an alternative, I've started using these molds for perfect portioning while traveling. The hubby, pup, and I are going on a camping trip this weekend, and I froze Mocha's food in the paw-shaped molds for easy transport. She eats 2 half-cup meals per day (she's a 6-7 lbs chihuahua) and it takes four of the "paws" to equal a 1/2 cup of food. The pic shows homemade dog food with bone broth frozen into the molds. Will DEFINITELY use this for when she goes to doggy day care too!
These molds are great! They come with the cutest recipe booklet too. I have made only frozen treats so far, but they’re easy to clean, easy to use, and they create the perfect size treat!
These molds make it nice size serving/treat worked great in the oven, air fryer, and in the freezer. Very easy to clean up. I needed to look online for recipes, the book was limited and hard to find recipes picky eaters liked.
They are a great size for the treats and easy to use. I love the new recipes in the book.
Best Purchase yet!
Love these molds. Larger in size, super easy removal of treats, quick and easy clean up. Would recommend these to anyone with a larger size dog!
Love these. They are super helpful with making additions to our homemade diets. Perfect for freezing foods. You get a paw and bone mold.
These are a great shape and easy to use. Very flexible with a large portion. Most recipes are meant to fill both trays which is nice. No guesswork. Wish the paw tray wasn’t missing two paws though. Waste of material space. Otherwise, I would recommend for the price.
Happy Happy Dog!
We are excited to have purchased this and so happy with the recipe options. My favorite is the "pumpkin for the pupkin"! The molds that it comes with are adorable. I would highly recommend this product!
Homemade Treats = Win Win
My golden retriever thinks it's snack time whenever we open the freezer because of the treats I made her with these. I like to combine different treats and foods to make frozen snacks with them so I've never used them for baking. In the freezer I will use a combination of dog-safe berries, peanut butter, bone broth, shredded chicken or fish, and sometimes crumbled treats. If you put anything stinky in them (like wet dog food) a nice vinegar soak is a nice way to get the smell out.
Very nice even in the freezer, but I did not get a booklet with mine ☹️