Le Salon Essentials All-Purpose Trimming Dog Scissors
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Trimming scissors designed to keep your furry friend well-groomed.
- For use around delicate areas such as the ears, nose and other parts of your pup’s body.
- Features a comfortable grip for pet parents.
- Blunt safety tips help prevent accidents to your paw-tner.
- Recommended for use on small, medium or large sized dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Dog & Cat Face & Finishing Comb$7.62Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangler Dog Brush, Teal, Large$8.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Groomer's Stone Pet Hair Removal & Grooming Tool$11.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Xylan Coarse Pet Comb$19.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$6.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Burt's Bees Lemon & Linseed Oil Detangling Dog Spray, 10-oz bottle$7.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Top Performance Basic Grooming Loops, 4 pack$11.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Evolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer, Small-Medium$10.40Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Small, 2 count$28.70Chewy Price$31.90List Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Dog Metal Pin Brush$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Couldn’t be better
These scissors work sooooo well! Love the curved tip as well!
Great little scissor
Sharp, comfortable to hold, great value. I would highly recommend these scissors for use on your dog or cat, makes grooming easy, my new go to pair of sheers for a quick trim, my dog hates the electric clipper, these are a great alternative to the buzzing she hates for groom time. Makes grooming less stressful for my dog and for me.
Very dull scissors
Chewy quickly refunded these. They were so dull! They would not have cut more than a few hairs at a time. They may have been just one bad pair out of a batch. Others may be fine.
Had to figure them out :O
I didn't think these were sharpened, because they wouldn't cut at all until I flipped them over (if that makes sense) and then they cut fine. I need to use a permanent marker next time and mark them so I don't get puppy more upset about the trim. Other than that, they cut well and I like the safety tips!
First time use and scared puppy so bad they did not cut anything and pulled his hair! Not sharp at all and I will be returning them.
Great for the price
Nice scissors at a good price. I love the rounded tips. Will buy again when needed.
Works very well around our terrier's eyes. Recommend this product!!
dull scissors for clipping fur
Didn’t work well on my Golden retriever at all Not sharp enough to cut straight across
Scissors for my dogs
Good price, just what I needed to groom the doggies!
I purchased these to cut the hair on our pom's feet and I love them. For an inexpensive snip they are extremely sharp and great to handle. Perfect size for my hand and blade length great for his feet.