The Leashboss Duo Reflective Double Dog Leash Coupler with Handle puts you in charge of your big, strong dogs. Leashboss designs products specifically engineered for medium and large breed dogs, who are prone to pulling and tugging on their leashes. Their innovative extra-thick neoprene-padded handle ensures maximum comfort while giving you ultimate control and virtually eliminating chafing or leash burn. Ultra-strong nylon webbing and heavy-duty metal clasps ensure years of reliable use, and reflective stitching along the length of the leash helps keep you and your pups safe on nighttime walks. The two coupler leads adjust from 11 to 20 inches so you can walk two dogs of different sizes with ease.
- Engineered for medium and large breed dogs and assembled in the USA, Leashboss puts you in charge of your pulling pups.
- Unique rigid, neoprene-padded handle provides exceptional control and comfort while eliminating chafing or leash burn.
- Thoughtful, durable design features strong, 1-inch nylon webbing, all-metal hardware and highly reflective safety stitching along the entire length.
- Couplers individually adjust from 11 to 20 inches to accommodate different sized dogs; all three clasps swivel independently to prevent leash tangling and arm twisting.
- Versatile design allows you to remove the 12-inch traffic handle and use it separately for one dog, or attach a longer leash of your own to the two-dog coupler.
If your dog is prone to chewing, we do not recommend leaving your dog unattended with this or any Leashboss leash.
See all items by Leashboss