Levetiracetam Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Levetiracetam Compounded Oral Liquid is an oil-based preparation. Levetiracetam is an anticonvulsant used to treat seizures (epilepsy) in pets. Levetiracetam Compounded Oral Liquid is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Levetiracetam Compounded Chew for Dogs Chicken Flavored, 100-mg, 45 Chews$60.18Chewy Price$57.17Autoship Price
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$50.35Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 35-mg, 30 Chews$70.50Chewy Price$66.97Autoship Price
- Ponazuril Compounded Beef Flavored Oral Liquid for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 50-mg/mL, 60 mL$53.95Chewy Price$51.25Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 45 Chews$53.38Chewy Price$50.71Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 60 mL$54.25Chewy Price$51.54Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I guess it worked, but...
Bought this when our usual source was backordered. Had to choose a flavor--beef. While our cat didn't have seizures while taking it, both he and I hated it. It had an oily feel and a VERY strong odor, and our cat seemed to actually try (and often succeeded in) throwing it up. He usually hadn't minded getting the old, unflavored version we'd been using, but started running away when he saw me coming with this. This was quite a bit more expensive that what we had been using, and when the usual stuff came back in stock I ordered it with relief and happily threw the remainder of this away.
When he refuses the pill
The liquid is my go to when he refuses to take the pill (usually the 6am dose) He dislikes the liquid and it has a strong bad smell However if I gag him with the pill he vomits So I am glad to have this alternative
I received Jaxon medicine for seizures at the first of April. As of now he has not had had a problem. The only problem he hates the smell. I ad to wet dog food. No problem now.
No Queen is scratching
My dog loves the taste of it, but she scratches a lot, which she never did with the regular flea and tick medicine, I’m switching back to the regular
my dog has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and takes this for seizures - pretty expensive at the pharmacy - at Chewy for just $10 more I get 3x the meds!