Levetiracetam (Generic) Tablets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Levetiracetam is a prescription tablet used to control seizures caused by epilepsy. It is an anticonvulsant that works by decreasing abnormal activity in the brain. It's also used by veterinarians to help manage epilepsy in companion animals. Customers may receive this drug under the name Keppra.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Also available in [extended release tablets] (https://www.chewy.com/dp/173591).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zonisamide (Generic) Capsules, 100-mg, 1 capsule$0.36Chewy Price$0.34Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Thyro-Tabs (Levothyroxine Sodium) Tablets, 0.4-mg, 1 tablet$0.09Chewy Price$0.09Autoship Price
- Levetiracetam (Generic) Tablets, 250-mg, 1 tablet$0.20Chewy Price$0.19Autoship Price
- Levetiracetam (Generic) Extended-Release Tablets, 750-mg, 1 tablet$0.30Chewy Price$0.28Autoship Price
- Fluconazole Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 25-mg, 1 Capsule$0.43Chewy Price$0.41Autoship Price
- Megestrol Acetate (Generic) Tablets for Dogs, 20-mg, 1 tablet$0.35Chewy Price$0.33Autoship Price
- Sotalol HCl (Generic) Tablets, 120-mg, 1 tablet$0.40Chewy Price$0.38Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
It works great
Sassy has had seizures for the last 10 years now that I have her on this this we barely have any seizure activity at all if any through the month recommend for anybody that has a dog with seizures
Levetiracetam cost one third at chewy versus a national drug store chain. My dog has been on this medication for seizures for two years and the savings is much appreciated as I am retired.
Thanks for larger doses
Really appreciate Chewy stocking 1000mg, we have an older border collie with treatment resistant cluster seizures who takes 2000mg every 8 hours and it was getting outrageous to have pills stocked for her. This will be much easier.
Very old dog suddenly started having seizures n I am so thankful for this medication AND Chewy for always getting her medication to us so fast. She now takes three medications for thyroid, arthritis pain n now this one. I always order from chewy. I HIGHLY recommend this medication and Chewy pharmacy.
A Game Changer
Our 5 year old Shepard Mix started having Seizures all of a sudden when he turned 4. We had him on the 12 hr extended release pill but it was not working good. Switched to the 3x a day pill (This one) and it's been a game changer. Absolutely recommend this medication and I hope your pet has success. It's a commitment to keep this going 3x a day but we are so happy its working.
This was prescribed by my vet for seisures and he must take it the rest of his life. I set it up on auto ship. Great service.
It does work
My cat has gone over a year without a seizure. She has been on this medication for a year and a half now. It definitely has proven to keep the seizures at bay.
Got My Meds fast
quick delivery, order filled correctly, I'm very happy
Love this product!! Highly recommend!
My sweet 6 year old Labrador retriever started having seizures out of nowhere. She had two that last 5 minutes and were very severe. We went straight to the vet and they prescribed this medication. She has only had one since then (3 months ago is when she started the medicine) and it’s because I missed a pill, as she takes it 3 times daily every 8 hours. It was my fault! I am so thankful this medication worked for our sweet girl. I would highly recommend anyone with a dog that has seizures asking their vet about this medication! Works wonders, and I’m so thankful for Chewy’s low prices as this is a lifelong medication!
Works for seizures
Once you get the dose right, this medication prevents seizures without side effects. I love Mr Chewy’s prices and delivery speed.