LEVOIT True HEPA Core 300 Air Purifier, 7.5-lb
About This Item
- The Pre-Filter captures large particles.
- The True HEPA Filter traps fine particles and allergens.
- The High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter adsorbs and decomposes odors.
- The VortexAir Technology creates a strong airflow that spreads throughout your home, covering up to 219 sq ft / 20 sq m.
- With its QuietKEAP Technology, the Levoit True HEPA Core 300 Air Purifier purifies air with noise levels as low as 24dB.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LEVOIT Core Pet Care True HEPA Air Purifier$129.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- LEVOIT True HEPA 3-Stage Pet Allergy Filter, Yellow, 1.3-lb$35.99Chewy Price
- Levoit Desktop True HEPA Air Purifier, Black$59.99Chewy Price
- Hoover Spotless Portable Spot Vacuum Cleaner$109.99Chewy Price
- Eufy Anker HomeVac S11 Reach Handstick Vacuum, White$199.99Chewy Price
- Dirt Devil Razor Upright Vacuum Cleaner$91.00Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- EyeVac Professional Touchless Vacuum Cleaner, Black$159.00Chewy Price
- Raycop RN Allergen Vacuum$195.49Chewy Price$229.95List Price
- Hoover SmartWash+ PET Complete Automatic Vacuum Cleaner$319.99Chewy Price
- IRIS High-Power Cordless Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner$99.99Chewy Price
- Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Wash Concentrate Bright Lemon Floor Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Bissell CleanView Rewind Vacuum, Cobalt Blue & Electric Green$118.44Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Cleaner Usage||—||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||—||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My vet recommended I purchase a HEPA Filter for my dog to help with her increase in night time hacking and reverse sneezing. Though somewhat just anecdotal evidence, it seems to be helping. Her eyes are looking more clear and not so red and irritated and no big respiratory attacks since using the purifier. I also started giving her small amounts of local honey as compliment to soothe her throat. The con...replacement filters are not cheap. The company says the filters typically last 6 to 8 months depending on usage. I haven't been using long enough to say. The pros...It has been helping with my own sinus issues. I like the variety of simple settings. The noise on the lowest settings are minimal. It has timer settings and it can be moved from room to room. It has a decent coverage area and I don't see the need to purchase expensive furnace filters. Even though this purifier was my second choice because another brand has been back ordered almost every company, I am satisfied with this purchase. So far, it has been holding up well and cleaning the air.
Great little air purifier for bird room
I live in a big city in an apartment and wanted to keep my birds safe from toxic air inside and out. This has been great. It really helps keep the air feeling and smelling great. We got a 2nd one for the livingroom. We’ve had this one for 9 months and run it continuously and haven’t needed to change the air filter yet.