Lick Lick Pad Dog Distraction Lick Mat, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps your dog distracted and happy while he gets groomed.
- Sticks to almost any flat surface and is paw-fect for sinks, grooming stations or tile, porcelain, granite and glass surfaces—no suction cups or adhesives required.
- Spread your pup’s favorite lickable treat on it like peanut butter, yogurt, wet food and more!
- Crafted from 100% food-grade silicone without BPA, BPS, lead or phthalates.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rinse Ace Suction Grooming Lick Pad Dog Grooming Tool$6.96Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Hyper Pet IQ Banquet Dog & Cat Lick Mat, Blue/Gray$10.95Chewy Price
- PAW5 Wooly Snuffle Dog Feeding Mat$33.57Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Hyper Pet IQ Rewards Cat & Dog Slow Feeder, Orange, Large$11.85Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Frisco Silicone Treat Lick Mat, 2 Count$8.17Chewy Price
- SodaPup Emat Honeycomb Dog Toy, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Pet Dream House SPIN Tricky Level UFO Maze Non-Skid Plastic Interactive Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Green$22.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- SodaPup Emat Jigsaw Dog Toy, Green$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Bone Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, Pink, 3 Cups$6.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Portion Control||N/A||BPA-Free, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||N/A||Dishwasher-Safe, Microwavable, Portion Control|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
Great for pups that need to be distracted!
I use this lick pad for my pup when I clip her nails, and she loves it! It holds a good bit of peanut butter, but a large dog might get through this pretty quickly. My pup is about 25lbs and this works great for her for about 6-7 minutes. She sometimes tries to bite it off the tub wall but has not succeeded or damaged the product thus far. As long as you have a smooth surface like a countertop or tub, this thing will stick! I also love that it can go right in the dishwasher!
I got this lick pad hoping that it would stick in the back of my dog's kennel to help with kennel training. It does not stick very well to plastic. I made sure the pad and the kennel were clean. I tried it dry, I tried it wet...it stuck up for a couple of minutes wet but fell down as soon as the dog took her first lick. My dog loves to chew, so as soon as it fell, I had to watch like a hawk. I wasn't going to leave her unattended, but I didn't want to have to be hyper focused on the situation either. It works fine in the bath tub, so it's still useful for me, but that wasn't the main thing I needed it for.
Check dimensions first
This is on me - the product description says “large” so I didn’t bother to check the dimensions. This is tiny, with very little lickable area.
Great for calming
Recommended by trainer for calming during brushing and trimming nails. It sticks to wall and works well as distraction to get grooming done
does not stick
This didn’t stick to the wall, windows, or door. It was a sad (and gross) bath day because it immediately fell each time we tried to hang this for bath time.
Lasted a week
We bought two of these - one for our bloodhound and one for our young golden retriever. Our bloodhound rarely chews and he destroyed this on the second use. It only lasted a couple more uses for our golden. Would not recommend.
Dog Loves It!
Product as described . . . It has suction on the bottom side you can stick it to the floor or on a bathtub wall if you want to keep your fur baby in place while you are giving them a bath. Throw some peanut butter on it and they are content! Rinses off easily, that is if there is anything left on it. He gets so excited when I pull this out along with the spreadable treat.
Doesn't stick to anything
This product doesn't stick to anything. I've tried it wet. I've tried it dry. In the shower, on the floor or on a wall. It's useless to me. $10 can't even use it as a paperweight
Will stick to just about anything!
This item has a smooth back that will stick to just about any smooth surface. I like that about it better than the item that has only a few suction cups on the back. I can use this item on the back of a wooden chair.
Lick pad for dogs
My puppy loves the lick pad smeared w peanut butter. It keeps him busy for 20 minutes, which is fairly long for a 4 month old puppy with lots of energy.