LICKS Pill-Free Aspirin Medication for Pain for Dogs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A high dose of aspirin helps relieve pain. For use with dogs only.
- Pill free administration process allows for 98% absorption rate.
- Licks is made with 100% real, all-natural chicken, which is cooked twice and concentrated into a blast of flavor.
- Administer directly into your dog's mouth or feed him in a separate bowl; use consistently to achieve desired results.
- 100% Human Grade: Licks is produced in facilities and with ingredients for products meant for human consumption.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dog Pain Away All Natural Joint Supplement, 90-chews$27.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Turmeric Curcumin Anti-Inflammatory Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- VetClassics Pain Plus Extra Strength Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Aspirin Medication for Pain for Small Breed Dogs$10.00Chewy Price$13.49List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Aches & Discomfort Glucosamine Plus Hemp Seed Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- PetHonesty PureMobility Max-Strength Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- waggedy Anti-Inflammatory Hip & Joint Turmeric, Glucosamine & MSM Dog Supplement, 90 Count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Hip & Joint Support Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$31.43Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.86Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Aspirin. Inactive Ingredients: All Natural Chicken Flavor, Maltodextrin....||Active Ingredients: Aesculus Hipp, Arnica, Bellis...||Proprietary Formula||Active Ingredients: Corydalis tuber (Corydalis yanhusuo), Fresh Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa), Blue Vervain herb (Verbena hastata)...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Recovery, Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support||N/A|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||Bacon, Meat|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Works for picky dog
I have an older dog slowing down with lymphoma. The steroids prescribed were too strong & he felt "drugged," plus getting pills into him isn't easy - he doesn't fall for any of the "tricks." He gets this down every morning and has been more active. Licks must be doing it's magic! (although it seems to have an aftertaste by the face at the end so he gets a treat right after)
Licks works well
Licks works well. I can feed my dog either straight from the package or in his food. He has a bad leg that constantly gives him pain during the changing of seasons and Licks alleviates his pain. I would recommend this product because it is easy to give, he sees it as a treat, and he goes pain free for most of the day. I find it works as well if not better than the pain pills I was given by the vet.
Not great for picky eaters
My dog wouldn’t eat this on his food or straight from the package. The smell was intense. I even tried to put some on a piece of bread for him, hoping to bribe him with carbs, but he still wouldn’t touch it. I’m giving it 2 stars for ease of use - the serving sized packets are nice - but cannot comment on how well the product worked to ease pain for my pup.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF
This is the absolute best way to give my dogs aspirin. They would constantly spit out the pills, even if they were wrapped in meat or cheese, but they lick this stuff up like it gravy! And it smells just like gravy! I just squeeze some out onto a small paper plate and they think it’s a treat. My Boxer stopped limping within a day and a half after I started giving her Licks. I highly recommend this product.
My dog is acting like a puppy again!
Licks pain free dog supplement has helped my dog, so much. He is a black lab-mix and is turning 12 this year. He was having trouble walking, standing, eating and Licks dog supplement has helped him with walking, standing and eating. He’s more playful. He’s not whining from being in pain. He sleeps great and he’s happier now.
How can I order this
Why is this no longer available? This really helps with my dogs arthritis.
Ozzie is 16 and although I give him supplements for his hips, he sometimes limps. This stuff works! I didn't like the odor, but he did.
I guess if you had no choice
It was ok but my dog didn’t like it, could only have it once a day with his food (my dog eats once a day) which is not good since I had to give it to him 3 times a day...Had to go to see the vet for something he would take
Licks pain relief
My dog loves this more than his treats. Seems very tasty to him. And it seems to help out on his hip pain.
This Product works wonders for my elderly dog
After 2 knee surgeries my dog had arthritis & a tough time moving around. After using this product daily she is able to resume normal activities & actually loves playing with our younger dog again