LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Replenishes vitamins that may be deficient from your dog’s everyday diet while adding extra flavor to his meal.
- Pill free administration allows for 98% absorption rate.
- Licks is made with 100% real, all-natural chicken, which is cooked twice and concentrated into a blast of flavor.
- Administer directly into your dog's mouth or feed him in a separate bowl; use consistently to achieve desired results.
- Licks is produced in facilities and with ingredients for products meant for human consumption.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Soft Chews All-in-One Supplement, 120 count$36.79Chewy Price$46.99List Price$34.95Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Multivitamin SoftSupps 5-in-1 Multi-Vitamin Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Calcium-Phosphorus Plus Vitamin D Powder Joint Supplement for Dogs, 1-lb$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Pet MD Canine Tabs Plus Advanced Vitamin & Mineral Dog Supplement, 365 count$36.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets 10-In-1 Multi-vitamin + Glucosamine Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$14.23Chewy Price$14.98List Price$13.52Autoship Price
- Ruji Naturals 6x1 Multivitamin Superfood Dog Supplement, 90 count$23.99Chewy Price$25.37List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- kin+kind Healthy Hip & Joint Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Daily Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Chewable Tablets Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$10.10Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.59Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Duck Flavored Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$12.00Chewy Price$17.85List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.80Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.81Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Multi-Vitamins & Minerals Senior Dog Supplement, 300 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Vitamin A, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin...||Active Ingredients: Vitamin A, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement...||Wheat Germ, Kaolin, Corn Syrup...||Vitamin A (As Beta Carotene) 615 IU Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 50 IU Vitamin E1 IU Vitamin K (As Phytonadione) 1 Mcg Thiamin 0.465 Mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 0.520 Mg Niacin (Vitamin B-3) 5.15 Mg Vitamin B-60.041 Iu Folate (As Folic Acid) 0.285 Mcg Vitamin B-1210 Mcg Biotin 0.003 Mcg Calcium 51 Mg Phosphorus42 Mg Iodine (As Potassium Iodide) 100 Mcg Magnesium1.4 Mg Zinc (As Zinc Oxide) 1.5 Mg Selenium (Naturally Occurring) 0.05 Mcg Copper (As Cupric Sulfate) 0.03 Mg Manganese 0.045 Mg Chromium 0.125 Mcg Potassium (As Potassium Iodide) 3.3 Mg Colostrum (From Bovine) 50 Mg Spirulina (Arthrospira Platensis) 50 Mg Lecithin (From Soybean Oil) 50 Mg Linoleic Acid 15 Mg Proprietary Yeast Blend 500 Mg Brewer’s Yeast And Autolyzed Yeast Atlantic Kelp25 Mg Liver Powder 100 Mg Egg Yolk 75 Mg Cobalt (As Amino Acid Chelate) 7 Mcgsilica4.6 Mg Lactobacillus Acidophilus 3.57 Mg....||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Licks multi-vitamin is a Godsend!
Licks pill-free multi-vitamins are a Godsend! Our husky is such a picky eater that we were worried that he wasn't getting the nutrients that he needs. Like most animals, it's nearly impossible to get our Husky to take a pill. He is so smart that we have run out of ways to hide pills from him. We figured our only other choice was to cross our fingers and try a liquid vitamin. My daughter feeds it to him on a spoon and he thinks it's a treat and licks it all up!! Thank you Licks!! Highly recommend!!!!
Happy fur babies
Highly recommend this dogs love the taste and seem more content!
Both pups start feeding exactly where place the vitamins in their bowl. Always a good sign
I have a Havenese and anyone who does knows there is not a pickier eater. I can put a Licks pack over his chicken and rice, and HE EATS IT! What a great surprise. Now I know he is getting the vitamins he needs. I thank you for such a great product.
OMG! I cannot believe how my picky pooche LOVES this vitamin! We have tried different brands of vitamins in her food or hiding in peanut butter and she will have nothing to do with it! She is not a “snacker”, so we can’t con her into taking anything on or in a treat. This Licks vitamin pack is absolutely amazing! We squeeze out the packet into her food and she wolfs it down with no problem. Too bad we can only give it to her every other day because she now looks for this in her food on the “off” day!!! It is pricey, but for me, it is worth it to see my girl enjoy something that’s good for her. I would recommend it and will buy it again.
The Best vitamins I have ever found for picky dogs
To say my poms are picky is an understatement. They won’t hardly eat anything commercial except some treats. Because I make their food that they still don’t eat sometimes, I know they need supplemental vitamins. Well the first time they ate it. Normally that’s it . They will eat it once and then not again. but they ate it again and again. I couldn’t believe it! I am over joyed to find something they love on a regular bases.
Licks Brand Multivitamin Dog Supplementt
This is an excellent name brand for your dog and cats needs. I cook our Chihuahua's food and give her this multivitamin. It has much of what says is included in a can or bag of commercial dog food, so she gets that part, along with her fresh, home cooked meat and vegetables. Princess loves the taste and looks foward to having it. It's liquid and I keep a packet in a little airtight container in the fridge and give it to her from the container. You have to cut the packet with a scissor. I cut the top, squeeze into the container, cut the sides and let her lick out the packet, then dispose the packet. Wash the container and add a new packet for the next dose.
My dog won't eat any chewable pills, vitamins etc. I was really skeptical when I saw these but since it wasn't a pill decided to try them. Omg! My dog, who is ill, loves this beef gravy vitamin! She can't wait to get it. I squeeze it into a small bowl and she licks away! Thank God for this. Otherwise my dog wouldn't get the nutrients she needs.
My 3 dogs love the taste of these vitamins! I feel good adding them to their food as I feel dog food these days doesn't have enough vitamins in them.
Excellent choice for picky eaters
My high drive working line German Shepherd can be a picky eater - especially in getting her to start eating. Lick’s liquid vitamins do the trick. They also provide the nutrients needed by my hardworking girl. My other working line German Shepherd is not at all picky and he uses the Lick’s Gummi vitamins - also excellent. I would highly recommend both. People ask me all the time how I get the exceedingly glossy coats - especially on my black female. I credit Lick’s in part if not totally. Both dogs have beautiful white teeth also which I think are helped by the Lick’s products.