LICKS Pill-Free SENIOR Mobility + Long-Term Health Support Senior Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps your older cat feeling young with essential vitamins that help with aging.
- Pill free administration process allows for up to 98% absorption.
- Licks is made with 100% real, all-natural chicken, which is cooked twice and concentrated into a blast of flavor.
- Licks is produced in facilities and with ingredients for products meant for human consumption.
- Sourced and produced in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$12.88Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- Perfect Pet Products Leukemia Testing for Cats$44.99Chewy Price
- HyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Formula Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$23.96Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hip + Joint Cat Chews, 30 count$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews, 30 count$4.25Chewy Price$4.70List Price$4.04Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxa-Stat Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Under the Weather Ready Balance Probiotic Oral Microbial Gel Cat Supplement, 30-cc syringe$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: L-Lysine, Taurine, Omega 3 Fish Oil...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl 260 mg, MSM 120 mg, Taurine 100 mg...||Glucosamine Hci (Shrimp and Crab), Perna Canaliculus (Glycoomega Brand Green-Lipped Mussel), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese....|
|Lifestage||Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support, Senior Care||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||Gluten Free||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Hard no from both my senior cats
I bought this brand for my dog hoping to help her hot spots. Well every morning I would give some to my dog, my oldest cat would try to fight her for it.... so I decided to buy this for him because he's old and has arthritis. Let me tell you, This cat eats just about anything and like some other reviews state. "One sniff" and it was hard no! My dog tried to get some thinking it was hers and even my dog turned her nose up. It smells like old vitamins and hardly no oil. Definitely not for my old furbabies.
Sorry not interested.
Neither of my cats, age 10 and 20, wanted anything to do with this product. Even mixed with treats that they usually love.
Rejected by princess kitty
One sniff and that was it. My cat wouldn’t try this, even mixed in her favorite wet food.
Not for every cat
My cats were not interested. Glad I only got the single pack.
Shrunk during shipment?
I have been buying lickable vitamin treats for my cats for years. I thought I would give this brand a try and I had to laugh when we received it. I thought it had literally shrunk during shipment. It is only 0.1 ounces pouches. They are no bigger than a chopped up pill turned to liquid and put in a pouch. I thought I was getting something my cats would enjoy without forcing vitamins down them. This item would just tease them. Sticking to Hartz delectables. Returning for refund.
Picky anxious cat
My cat who turns her nose up at most things loves this. Hooray!
Love it for joint health
My fur baby has joint issues and also allergies and constipation she has all the dreaded senior issues. This helps all of the above. She likes the taste a lot she is a little strange in her taste selection but when she doesnt want on.her paw mix on with some gravy style catfood
My 11 year old loves this. She licks it right out of the package,I think it’s the chicken flavor
Like LAXATONE :(
This is not a product your cat will like unless he really likes Laxatone. / petromalt or simalar hairball products. It would have been a convenient type of product if it just wasn't the consistency and obvious taste that my cat hates.
Great choice for picky kitty
My 19 yr old kitty gobbles it up without hesitation. He is usually on to me giving him vitamins or meds!