Help nourish your pet’s skin and coat by feeding her Life Line’s Wild Alaskan Dog & Cat Fish Oil. This oil is made from wild Alaskan pollock sustainably fished in the pure waters of Alaska. Concentrated DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids that help your pet achieve healthy skin and lustrous fur, and they also help promote brain, eye and heart health. Ideally suited for the furry friend who isn’t too fond of salmon oil, pollock oil is a great alternative, as it delivers the same benefits like powerful antioxidant support for your pet's overall health and immunity.
- Made from fresh wild pollock that is sustainably caught in Alaska.
- Provides the benefits of salmon oil with a milder flavor.
- Concentrated DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids help nourish your pet’s skin, promote a smooth, lustrous coat and support brain, eye and heart health.
- Oil is stabilized with natural tocopherols to help maintain freshness.
- Comes in a convenient, refill-sized jug.
See all items by Life Line
Fish Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols.
|Crude Fat||99.0% min|
|Omega-3*||20%/929 mg** min|
|DHA*||6%/260 mg** min|
|DPA*||1%/32 mg** min|
|EPA*||11%/485 mg** min|
|Omega-6*||1%/48 mg** min|