Lifegard Aquatics Low Iron Chrystal Fish Aquarium Kit
About This Item
- Safe to use with freshwater, saltwater, or for reptiles.
- Equipped with a bottom plug to simplify maintenance supporting greater circulation and water flow.
- Includes LED light, heater, and algae pad.
- Crystal clear glass allows you an unobstructed view of your fish or reptiles.
- Durable and high-quality construction.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium w/ Side Filter, 3.8-gal$104.99Chewy Price$117.20List Price
- dealbiOrb FLOW LED Aquarium, White, 4-gal$123.75Chewy Price
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium w/ Back Filter, 4.14-gal$86.99Chewy Price$98.84List Price
- H2Pro Glass Canopy(S) Aquarium Fish Tank Cover$26.24Chewy Price
- Frisco Aquarium, 5.5-gal$42.99Chewy Price
- GloFish Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$80.04Chewy Price$88.49List Price
- Lifegard Crystal Bookshelf Aquarium, 6-gal$111.08Chewy Price
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium, 17.11-gal$217.56Chewy Price
- Fluval Edge 2.0 Glass Aquarium Kit, Black, 12-gal$299.99Chewy Price$324.99List Price
- Frisco 3 Betta Aquarium with Divider/Top$29.99Chewy Price
- API Aquarium Starter Kit$37.87Chewy Price$41.09List Price$35.98Autoship Price
- Frisco Aquarium Glass Canopy$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate...||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate...||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate...||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate...||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Excellent deal for a very nice tank and light. I had been considering a larger tank for a while and did not want another ugly black framed tank. I wanted a rimless with clear glass without busting the bank and this fit perfectly. I wanted a little larger but couldn't pass up this package which included the light and heater. The light fixture alone would add a minimum of $100 to any rimless tank this size. I did purchase a different heater; only because we keep our house cold and a 75w may struggle to keep the temperature in range but if you keep your house warmer it shouldn't be an issue. I will use the included heater as a back up which I would have purchased a second for any way. I would highly recommend this package and am very satisfied with it. The mopani driftwood was purchased from chewy and used in another tank. The pic is just after setting up and still have some finishing touches to add.