Lifegard Aquatics PG 2700 115V Fish Pond Pump
About This Item
- Engineered to be energy efficient.
- Very little ongoing maintenance required.
- Constructed with a prefilter cage screen that helps capture large debris.
- Designed to keep the water in your pond, fountain or waterfall flowing at a high rate.
- Comes complete with a 20-foot cord and three-pin plug to service just about any pond.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Manifold HUB$19.95Chewy Price
- JBJ Aquarium Accela Submersible Powerhead Fish Aquarium Pump, 266 GPH$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Tetra DHP4200 Debris-Handling Pond Pump, 4235-gph$197.07Chewy Price$383.69List Price
- Lifegard Aquatics All-In-One Single Quiet One 2200 Fish Pond Pump$261.19Chewy Price
- Pond Boss Waterfall Pump, 2,300 GPH$138.59Chewy Price$174.00List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Pump, 75 GPH$19.87Chewy Price
- Simplicity 1000 DC Aquarium Pump$97.95Chewy Price
- Eheim 1048 Universal Aquarium Pump$81.47Chewy Price
- Spaces Places Submersible Fish Pond Pump, 500 GPH$49.20Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Jebao DCQ-3500 28W Fish Aquarium Submersible Pump$78.74Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Aqueon Glass Adjustable Aquarium Heater, 300-watt$20.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, X-Large$22.42Chewy Price$33.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Does this have an automatic shut off if water gets low? What size is discharge outlet?
Answer by • Apr 05, 2021
There is a thermal protection in the motor if the water level gets low and the pump runs dry it will automatically shut down to prevent overheating. The inlet and outlet is 1 1/4 inches USA male pipe thread size.
Be the first to recommend this product.