Lifegard Pre-Set Quartz Glass Heater Electronic Control
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help maintain an aquarium temperature of 78 degrees fahrenheit.
- No temperature adjustments are needed after installation.
- Includes suction cup mounting brackets for a firm, custom fit.
- Safe for use in freshwater and saltwater tanks alike.
- UL-listed thermal protection automatically shuts heater down when malfunctioning to help prevent overheating and keep your finned friend safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lifegard Aquatics Pond Tube Thermometer$13.53Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax 10W Plastic Safe Aqiuarium Heater, 4-in$16.02Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 7-in, 25-watt$16.19Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Glass Submersible Aquarium Heater, 75-watt$37.75Chewy Price$44.41List Price
- Hydor Micro & Mini Aquarium Slim Heater, 7.5-watt$18.00Chewy Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 250-watt$35.97Chewy Price$38.15List Price
- Koval LED Aquarium Light, 36 - 43 in, 129 LED$69.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Aqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-36-in$54.27Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- ATI T5 Blue Plus Aquarium Bulb, 39-watt$21.95Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Light w/ Mounting Bracket, Black, 5-in$52.34Chewy Price
- ATI T5 Coral Plus Aquarium Bulb, 24-watt$20.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Great little heater
Perfect for my 5gal tank.The green light let's me know when the temp is correct and the red light let's me know when it's heating up.
Works great in a 5 gallon portrait tank. there’s a light that lets you know when it’s heating and when it’s not submerged enough and it turns green when water temperature is where it should be. It’s a nice heater.