Lifegard Pre-Set Quartz Glass Heater Electronic Control
About This Item
- Designed to help maintain an aquarium temperature of 78 degrees fahrenheit.
- No temperature adjustments are needed after installation.
- Includes suction cup mounting brackets for a firm, custom fit.
- Safe for use in freshwater and saltwater tanks alike.
- UL-listed thermal protection automatically shuts heater down when malfunctioning to help prevent overheating and keep your finned friend safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPenn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 7-in, 25-watt$13.80Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealPenn-Plax 10W Plastic Safe Aqiuarium Heater, 4-in$14.42Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealHydor Micro & Mini Aquarium Slim Heater, 15-watt$8.40Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- DealCobalt Aquatics Neo-Glass Submersible Aquarium Heater, 300-watt$51.41Chewy Price
- DealLifegard Aquatics Pond Tube Thermometer$13.53Chewy Price
- DealEheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 125-watt$25.99Chewy Price
- DealKoval LED Aquarium Light, 36 - 43 in, 129 LED$69.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealCurrent USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 48 - 60 in$251.57Chewy Price$269.00List Price
- DealEheim Jager Aquarium Thermostat Heater, 150- watt$25.19Chewy Price
- DealCurrent USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 18 - 24 in$36.81Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- DealAqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-36-in$54.70Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- DealCurrent USA Satellite Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light, 24 - 36 in$85.20Chewy Price$119.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Great little heater
Perfect for my 5gal tank.The green light let's me know when the temp is correct and the red light let's me know when it's heating up.
Works great in a 5 gallon portrait tank. there’s a light that lets you know when it’s heating and when it’s not submerged enough and it turns green when water temperature is where it should be. It’s a nice heater.