Likit Refill Carrot Horse Treat, 1.43-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Delicious formulation your horse or pony will love.
- Tasty carrot flavor.
- Made from human food grade raw materials.
- Manufactured in Scotland.
- Available in many yummy flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Seal Rounders Molasses Flavor Horse Treats, 30-oz bag$7.80Chewy Price$9.20List Price$7.41Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Pina Colada Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$21.30Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Tasty Delites Carrot & Oat Horse Treats, 3-lb jar$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Giddyap Girls Biscuit Company Premium Apple Horse Treats, 20-lb box$84.95Chewy Price$80.70Autoship Price
- Uckele Equi Treats Apple-Banana Horse Treats, 12-oz bag$5.21Chewy Price$4.95Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Banana Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$21.24Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.18Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Peppermint Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Likit Granola Original Horse Treat, 1.21-lb bag$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Little Likit Refill Apple Horse Treat, 0.55-lb bag$4.00Chewy Price$4.05List Price$3.80Autoship Price
- Likit Refill Molasses Horse Treat, 1.43-lb bag$4.61Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.38Autoship Price
- Likit Refill Apple Horse Treat, 1.43-lb bag$5.76Chewy Price$5.47Autoship Price
- Uckele Equi Treats Peppermint Horse Treats, 4-lb bag$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Starch Molasses, Dextrose Monohydrate, Yellow 6...||Starch Molasses, Cane Molasses, Dextrose Monohydrate...||Starch Molasses, Dextrose Monohydrate, Blue 1...||glucose syrup, mixed grains (ground corn, whole wheat...||Starch Molasses, Dextrose Monohydrate, Blue 1...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Arab gelding: carrots > apples
I ordered one of these and my mini mule didn’t love it as much as the apple one but still licked it because she will eat anything. My Arabian x though actually licked it which surprised me because I never saw him lick the apple one and he’s kinda picky on treats. I have noticed that he seems to like carrots over apples though so maybe I just need to get him the carrot ones and my mule the apple ones lol. I don’t have the hanger that they are supposed to go in so I just bring it out sometimes on some bailing twine and let them go at it for 5-10 minutes before putting it away in the feed room.
What in the world?
I thought my husband had, for unknown reasons, put the jalapeño chips he likes to eat in my barn bag...when I started searching for the chips I discovered that it was the carrot flavored Likit that was letting off the bizarre smell. My horse didn't even want to be in the stall with it and spent the next half hour after I hung it up at the far end of her paddock. My friend's garbage disposal of a horse did decide to eat it--the whole barn smells when he works on it. The Likit did provide an entertaining game where people took turns smelling it and guessing what flavor it was supposed to be. Two stars because a horse did technically eat it and for the entertainment provided.