Li'l Pals Dog Nail Trimmer
About This Item
- Regular nail care prevents injury and is an important part of keeping your pet happy and healthy.
- Features a stainless-steel blade for a long-lasting, sharp cutting edge to keep his nails short and looking good.
- Vinyl grip is designed to be comfortable on your fingers and help you keep a firm, steady grip while trimming.
- At approximately 4 inches in length, these trimmers are scaled down to the perfect proportions for petite pups.
- Designed for small breed dogs, but also suitable for cats, birds and other small animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Resco Nail Clipper Blade Replacement, 6 count$13.49Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Shernbao PGC-660B Smart Digital Detachable Blades Clipper Blade$17.99Chewy Price
- Speedy Dryer V-1000UL Stand Dog Hair Dryer$869.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao Detachable #5F Clipper Replacement Blades$24.95Chewy Price$29.45List Price
- Shark Fin Right Hand Swivel Deluxe Dog Shear Grooming Kit, 9-in$479.95Chewy Price
- XPOWER B-27 Super Tub Pro Double Motor 6 HP Professional Dog & Cat Grooming Dryer$423.00Chewy Price$529.00List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Pet Nail Scissor, Small$6.81Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Shernbao Detachable #30 Clipper Replacement Blades$24.95Chewy Price
- dealAndis Premium Straight Shear, 6.25", Left Handed$35.37Chewy Price$70.16List Price
- Andis Premium Curved Shear, 8", Left Handed$67.51Chewy Price$149.09List Price
- Wahl Premium Pet Nail Filer Replacement Kit, Red$6.10Chewy Price
- Kenchii Happy Puppy Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$25.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||N/A, Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Okay for very small nails
Takes a LOT of pressure to cut a nail, especially if you’re not at just the right angle. I recently got a pair from a grocery store that worked better..
Not worth it; get one with better handles
Tried to use this as soon as I got it but, the handles hurt my fingers. I can’t say that the blade is effective because it took me so long to cut a single nail. I was only able to cut two nails before my dog scampered away and my fingers hurt. I don’t have weak or pudgy fingers so I don’t understand the good reviews on this product, which convinced me to buy this product in the first place.
Great little nail nipper
These work great on young puppy nails until they get older and need the nail clippers.
Amazing for tiny chihuahua
I got little bit bigger( for small /medium size dog) nail trimmer and it was way too big . This one is amazing for 4lbs chihuahua.
Small pets only
I expected it to be for small nails, but maybe not so small. I can see them working on a cat but they weren't able to cut through a dog's nail.
Great size for tiny pups
Purchased these for our new pup, a tiny Shih Tzu. She's only 2 pounds and very wiggly. I like these because the size is small enough to get to her tiny overgrown nails. I've misplaced a pair of a more expensive trimmer, but these work as well as the more expensive ones.
Great nail trimmer
These are great to get to the nails that are hard to trim. Small and not bulky
Easy to use and works well for a small dog. Durable product and inexpensive.
Good to have smaller & larger clipper
Works well for those hard to reach toe nails. I have an 11 month old Chihuahua and this smaller clipper helps get the nails a little harder to reach and see with the bigger clippers.
Perfect for toy dogs + cats
This nail clipper is much easier to use on my toy breed dog than a regular sized nail clipper. In the past, I’ve used one like this on my cats nails, too.