Help train your pup with Li’l Pals’ Dog Potty Training Bells. This colorful flower-topped training device is designed to hang on a doorknob, so your dog can jingle the bells when he needs to go outside. Not only will this help avoid accidents inside your home, it can also help prevent your pup from barking, whining and scratching your door. To help your hound get the hang of things, simply jingle the bells when you’re ready to take him outside to go to the bathroom, and reward him when he begins to use the bells on his own—this helps ensure his new habit sticks! You can teach him to use his nose, paw or even his tail. It may take a few tries, but once he gets accustomed to the bells, he’ll let you know when it’s time to go!
- Measures 27-inches in length, so most dogs can reach it from most doors.
- The bells jingle to grab your attention and let you know that your dog is ready to go out.
- Helps eliminate indoor accidents by giving your dog an easy way to tell you when he needs to go outside.
- The colorful flower design helps keep the training bells visible for your pup.
- Helps prevent barking, whining and helps keep your dog from scratching the door.
See all items by Li'l Pals