Link My Pet Dog GPS & Activity Tracker with Training Tools, Black & White
About This Item
- GPS Tracking– Tracks your dog’s current location, in real time using advanced GPS connectivity—simply use the app to view the map. You can choose areas where you buddy is free to explore, map boundaries in the app and get immediate alerts if your pet exits a perimeter.
- Activity Monitoring & Analysis – Link's accelerometer counts steps and tracks moderate and intense daily activity. The app offers customized activity targets by age, size, breed, and behavior to make sure your pal gets enough exercise.
- Training Controls – You can remotely control tones and vibrations from the app to the Link to reinforce good behaviors.
- Link Concierge – Link Concierge helps track your lost pet and provides recommendations on pet-friendly hotels and restaurants. The exclusive Concierge team is only a phone call away!
- PetPass – Link's built-in pet passport that allows you to quickly access your pet’s identification information for travel or emergencies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$63.19Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealSportDOG TEK Series 1.5 GPS Dog Tracking System$429.95Chewy Price$439.95List Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Whale Dog & Cat Water Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$57.17Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Jiobit GPS Dog & Cat Location Monitor, Gen 2$129.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealPetfon Smart Pet GPS Tracker II, Blue$239.99Chewy Price
- DealDogtra PATHFINDER Additional Receiver Expandable Waterproof Smartphone GPS Tracking & Training Dog E-Collar, Black$249.99Chewy Price$264.99List Price
- DealTractive Dog & Cat GPS Tracker, White$30.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Pawscout Version 2.5 Smarter Bluetooth Enabled Dog & Cat Tag$14.73Chewy Price$22.02List Price
- Cube Real Time GPS Dog & Cat Tracker$29.95Chewy Price
- DealLink My Pet Dog GPS & Activity Tracker with Training Tools & Wrap, Gray$149.00Chewy Price
- DealPATPET 1000-ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Small$54.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Collar Type||Standard||Activity Tracker, Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Vibration...||Activity Tracker, Remote Training - Noise, Remote Training - Vibration...||Activity Tracker||Bark Control - Static, Bark Control - Vibration|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Silicone|
|Leash & Collar Feature||GPS||Water Resistant||Water Resistant||Waterproof||Waterproof, Adjustable|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
I was so excited to get my new Link device. The GPS tracking is accurate, within a couple feet, so it's great to know what she's doing even when I'm not around. It updates really quick too! I love the light when we are out at night walking and it's dark, great feature! The battery life last awhile, which is a bonus for me not having to charge it daily. I started using the training tools and she is already responding with the reinforcing clicker tool. The app is easy to use and customer service was very nice and helpful with my questions. Love this device and highly recommend it!
Link My Pet is AWESOME
Link is so cool. Our CheeWee (half chihuahua, half weiner dog) is overweight because one of the humans in the house won't stop giving him people food. Link is helping track activity and motivate us to make sure he reaches his step goals every day. I also love the GPS feature - once he slims down it may be possible for him to actually run away from us (lol).
Not for active breeds
This fell off my dogs collar after having it two days. Cell service was spotty in the area so it couldn’t be recovered. Waste of money!
Waste of money
1) Adequate instructions were not provided to make app functional. 2) Even after giving app all necessary permissions, per Link tech's instructions, it would only connect to my home internet but not my phone's Bluetooth. 3) Tracking doesn't work. It tells me where my pet WAS a half hour ago not in real time. 4) none of features worked. I turned on Link's light when we walked. Upon return, the app wouldn't/couldn't turn it off thus the battery life is quickly running down. 5) way overpriced. Save your money. If you need to find your furbaby, it would be cheaper and far less frustrating to stand in a field shaking your pets snack box.
I was so excited when I got my Link System. Once I set up the account and got the newest firmware version everything ran smoothly. It tracks my dogs step count everyday so I can make sure he gets enough exercise and I have been training him with the new Vibrate and Chime features. The Link Customer Service Team is always outstanding and they are open 7 days a week to assist you in anyway!
Does Not Work.
First day attempting to use it had my dog with me the entire day, while running around town doing errands. Probably within 30 miles of home. By 3 pm it was showing him motionless in a ditch nearby where we had driven. After calling customer support, they did a software update and we tried day two. We were home the entire day and I received 28 notifications that he was away and then home. Not a functioning product.
Love the device!
We've been using Link for a couple of months now and love the device. Since going back to the office, we use the activity tracking to make sure my dog is getting enough exercise. We also love the adventures feature and the LED light to make sure the dog is visible when he's in the yard at night and during night walks. We haven't had to use the GPS tracking yet, but love that it's there if anything were to happen.
Cool ideas, Inconsistency
The Link went in and out such that the device would be right next to my phone, but the app could not find it. The activity tracker would also go long periods without working. For me, it was not worth the monthly price in addition to startup costs.
Link's multi-functional offering is unparalleled
I have two gun dogs (11 yr old Weimaraner and <1 yr old GSP) so I need multiple training and tracking support. The Link collar attachment is the best I have used. Whether you want to track your dogs activity level, you want to see where your animal ran off to or you want to buzz them as a training option, this device excels. I need to ensure our older dog gets a certain amount of exercise daily so Link's ability to track activity is a huge help to me.
Really awesome product!
I am thrilled with my new Link tracker. Years ago I had one of the older versions but the new Link surpassed my expectations with the amazing new features. Not only can I monitor the location of my dog at all times, but I'm also using the training features and it's working beautifully. Cosmetically it looks great on my 35 lb. Aussie. Also, the battery life is great! Been using pretty intensely all day and still at 96% When it does need charged I can easily unclip it without removing the actual collar. Thanks Link, great product!