Liquid Health Pets K9 Level 5000 Glucosamine Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports joint and connective tissue health with high-dose blend of glucosamine, high-quality chondroitin, USA-sourced Opti-MSM, and hyaluronic acid.
- Formula is proudly made in the USA with no sugar, starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, milk, corn or soy.
- Helps control inflammation in joints with Boswellia, grape seed extracts, and plant-sourced bromelain.
- Helps maintain bone health and provides important trace minerals and bioactive calcium from Aquamin algae blend.
- Your dog will love the tasty, organic beef flavor on its own or mixed into his wet food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Liquid Health Pets Original K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- VetClassics ArthriEase GOLD Hip & Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$36.78Chewy Price$45.56List Price$34.94Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Hip & Joint & Tumeric Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$22.25Chewy Price$24.50List Price$21.14Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Glucosamine Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$20.22Chewy Price$22.35List Price$19.21Autoship Price
- YuMove Joint Health Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 300 count$49.99Chewy Price$59.95List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Medium Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.97Chewy Price$49.97List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle, Pot Roast$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Hip & Joint Support Level 3 Dog Supplement, 300 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- YuMOVE Natural Joint Health Hickory Flavor Small & Medium Breed Soft Chew Dog Supplements, 60 count$16.74Chewy Price$35.95List Price$15.90Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 8-oz bottle, 2-pack trial$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Dog Pain Away All Natural Joint Supplement, 90-chews$27.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$26.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 2600 mg, Glucosamine Hcl 2600 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin C, Manganese...||Glucosamine, Real Chicken Powder||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata, Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Recovery, Itch & Redness Remedy, Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
I have 3 labs, and 1 needs a little boost in the glucosamine due to joint and arthritis problems. This along with Earth Animals Aches and Discomfort drops, and her dog food, the Hills Metabolic Weight and Joint, seems to really do the trick! She's more peppier, spry, and gets around easier! Back to playing with my other 2 labs! This bottle last a long time! She gets 2 teaspoons in the morning and 1 teaspoon at night. I've even been giving my other 2 labs a teaspoon a day! I would highly recommend this product!
My 12-year-old border collie thanks you
This old fellow aches in all his joints and is badly hurting without medication. Currently he is on monthly Adequan injections, plus this high-powered supplement. The supplement has created a dynamic change in his energy level and enthusiasm for life. I hope it will give his last few years freedom from pain, and continued enthusiasm for long walks and get-the-ball-get-the-ball-get-the-ball. He's such a good boy. Thank you, Chewy, for this miracle medication for my boy at a reasonable price.
easy to use??
This is not the fault of the product, just my stubborn picky dog. This suppliment is easy to use if he'd eat. But when he skips meals for 2 or 3 days, hard to say if he is getting full benefits of the produce
A literal lifesaver
We bought K9 Level 5000 along with NatrixOne Omega 3 for our pit mix with severe hip dysplasia. At just 7 she had recently started being in some pain despite her daily Rx. She's been on the K9 Level 5000 for only 10 days and she is already walking, running, and roughhousing with her sister like nothing is wrong. She seems happier and more comfortable than she's been in a couple of months. None of the joint supplements we've fed in the past made any obvious difference, but this one is like night and day.
Better than castor oil...
Well, Koda is surprisingly NOT wide-eyed and tail-waggin' about this product. He still eats all his chow with his normal gusto, but I thought he'd go gonzo for this addition. Product packaging-wise, I wish the opening of the bottle was a little better designed so that the liquid wouldn't drip and puddle in weird spots. But since I want my dog to live forever (!), he'll keep getting his turbo-charged glucosamine etc!
Easy to use and great for older dogs
I bought this because a different joint supplement that I used got discontinued. Our 16+ year old pitbull has severe arthritis and who's appetite has gotten picky. This stuff does wonders for her joints and adds flavor to her food so now she scarfs it down. We know she won't live forever, but this really helps keep her comfortable and wanting to move so she can continue to have more good days than bad.
Works Great...alternative to meds
My 225lb dog injured his leg and has arthritis setting into his joints. The basic antiinflamatory and arthritis meds and basic dose of glucosamine still had him limping and was so expensive. So I increased his glucosamine to Liquid Health 5000, just 1 cap full, and added turmeric to his dinner and a short walk and he now loves to play and run at a fraction of the cost. This is much better quality than other similar products and dosage makes a big difference.
We just started using this product. We used a dry product and switched to liquid for faster absorption by our boy. He is a 2 year old male Akita that will eventually have hip dysplasia due to his size and wright. He is much larger than our female but not overweight, just large for his breed. We are giving him supplements to slow down the development of the hip dysplasia. Since starting this product 2 weeks ago we have seen a definite increase in playfulness, jumping and running.
Formula has changed
The sample I got a few months ago was dark and thick and dogs loved it. The two bottles I have bought since are thin, light colored and the dogs do not like it unless I mix it with some wet toppings.
I have been giving my dog Liquid Health for months. It seems to work so much better than the pills. I just put it in her food and she gobbles it up. She has severe hip dysplasia and I believe this really helps her. CHEWY is the best with delivery and price always!!!!