Liquid Health Pets Original K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports cartilage and connective tissue health with glucosamine, wholesome chondroitin, and USA-sourced Opti-MSM.
- Can be given alone or mixed in with your dog's favorite wet food as a daily supplement.
- Formula is proudly made in the USA with no sugar, starch, wheat, gluten, yeast, milk, corn or soy.
- Helps support joint resiliency by promoting joint lubrication and hydration with hyaluronic acid.
- Liquid supplement is especially formulated to be more easily absorbed by dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLiquid Health Pets K9 Level 5000 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$13.96Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$11.80Chewy Price$49.99List Price$11.21Autoship Price
- Pet MD Canine Tabs Plus Advanced Vitamin & Mineral Dog Supplement, 365 count$36.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Daily Health Level 1 Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.83Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.44Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Strength Veterinary Formula Canine Blend Superfood Dog Supplement, 1-lb$19.99Chewy Price$24.59List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Bacon Flavor Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Glucosamine Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$20.22Chewy Price$22.35List Price$19.21Autoship Price
- Animal Necessity Ocu-GLO Vision Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 45 count$48.95Chewy Price$46.50Autoship Price
- Extend Joint Care Nutritional Dog Supplements, 30 count$43.80Chewy Price$49.95List Price$41.61Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Pet Kelp Formula Joint & Bone Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Animal Necessity Ocu-GLO Powder Blend Vision Medium & Large Dog Supplement, 90 count$82.50Chewy Price$78.38Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Unflavored Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 600 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 1200 mg...||Active Ingredients (Per Soft Chew): Glucosamine HCl 450 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM) 400 mg, Creatine...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata, Yucca Schidigera...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
120 Customer Reviews
We like this! Our mom gets this for us. We feel so much better when we have it. We are no Spring chickens! We are small dogs of a certain age, 14+ years! This helps us with our get-up-and-gp. Before our Mom got this, we had a lot of achyness and would be unstable on our back legs. This helps us feel less achy and more rarin' to go...out the door to observe the neighborhood. We have more of our younger spunk back!Our Mom says Chewy has the best price on this product, and shipping is fast and easy. We're happy that Mom likes that, whatever it is! :-)
My dogs will get this every day of their life
I have a gsd which are prone to hip dysplasia and I have a 115 cas. They are both young adults and after doing lots of research this is what I decided on. They don't mind it in their food at all and no tummy issues! Sure it can be a little pricey but I figure it may help me with vet bills years ahead. And of course help my dogs! My chessie is 9 now and I even put him on it. May be a little late in life to help but it sure can't hurt.
The ONLY Glucosamine I trust
This is the best glucosamine for dogs. I've used it for at least 10 years. You just add it to their food. My dogs love the taste. There are not many quality dog supplements out there but I trust this company. They make liquid glucosamine for HUMANS that is sold in nutritional stores and at some chiropractic offices. Its also made here in California.
Most Complete Joint Supplement
I have been giving this to my dogs for over 12 years starting them on it when they were young and have had no arthritis in any of 4 dogs, they have all been very active working dogs. This formula contains all the ingredients I have researched to be effective. My canine chiropractor recommended it and I have been using it since then.
LOVE this product!
my dog has a sensitive stomach and eats only prescription food- and this does not upset her tummy in the slightest. she suffered a hip injury and was limping (even with vet prescribed pain meds) for 2 weeks. I started her on this supplement (with lots of rest and icing) and she is back to her playful and pain free self! she is so much happier and moves with so much more ease - I wish I had started giving her this supplement sooner. A great buy!!!
Sad to say my lab doesn't like it.
I'm sure after reading other reviews it's a good product. But one of my labs is a picky eater. He's the one that needs the Glucosamine, and just doesn't like it. No matter how thinly I mix it in the food. I have since found Glucosamine treats he does like. (For now)
This has helped my geriatric dog!
I adopt geriatric toy poodleS (mostly by accident). This one had a limp and I put him on this and he got better and I never took him off. He is almost 15 now and was 11 when I got him. He can walk 6.5 mi in the mountains with me and we’ll be going next month. He won’t be coming off of this for the rest of his life! It has also helped other dogs I’ve had and I only have to put a Tsp in there food and they all have liked it. It is also 14$ cheaper at chewy’s than my natural pet store.
We keep choosing this one
This glucosamine supplement is cost effective when purchased in the large container. I buy the large one and pour it out as needed into a smaller container. Once opened, it needs to be refrigerated and not everyone may have the space for a large jug. This supplement is like others, you don't necessarily know how effective it is until you stop taking it. We have used this for a few years now and it appears to be working because the vet tells me my 11-year old is in great shape!
My Gus had TPL surgery and this was recommended. It has really helped his recovery and helped keep his other knee healthy. He loves the taste and will stay on this the rest of his life. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
I have used Liquid Health for years with my mastiffs with good results and am so glad you started having it in inventory. Your customer service is great and so nice to work with.