Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help relieve occasional stiffness in your kitty.
- Contains ingredients like glucosamine sulfate, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin to support your cat’s hip and joint health.
- Unflavored formula is purr-fect for cats with allergies or food sensitivities.
- Liquid supplement may be easier to use than pills or powders.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Liquid Health Pets Joint Purr-Fection Cat Supplement, 2-oz$18.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.97Chewy Price$38.97List Price$27.52Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Strength Formula for Peak Condition Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Natural Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$8.36Chewy Price$7.94Autoship Price
- Pet Health Pharma Doggy Naturals Trulysine+ Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 8-oz$18.76Chewy Price$24.89List Price$17.82Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics Total Digest Probiotics & Enzymes Cat Supplement, 7.94-oz tub$170.75Chewy Price$162.21Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs ReVitalize Powder Supplement for Senior Cats, 0.53-oz bottle$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Cat Granules, 60 doses$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Wysong F-Biotic Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$19.29Chewy Price$18.33Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Digest Cat Daily Enzyme Fish Flavor Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz OrganicsHEPA PROTECT MAX MEAL TOPPER - Liver, Kidney, Bladder & Gall Bladder Support & Cleanse* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid...||Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid...||Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Barley Flour, Brewers Yeast, Chicken Liver Flavor...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Unflavored||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Simply The Best!
My kitty was reallt having trouble walking and jumping. We tried all kinds of products, including a prescription from his Vet and he didn't like them or they made him worse. But the Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint has him running up the stairs! Jumping up on the bed without hesitation or pain, and he walks like he's got his groove back! My little fella is back to his healthy self. You must give it a try! Thank you, xoxoxo
This stuff works!!
I have a 16 year old cat who was a rough and tough kind of girl in her youth. She jumped, climbed, scratched her way through life. Last year I noticed she was slowing down... showing signs of being unsteady and uncertain in her jumping. I bought an unflavored bottle of this stuff, hoping it'd be what she needed. After the first bottle was finished I began noticing she was more active and seemed to be happier. She's been on this liquid magic for about a year...it's made a huge improvement. She can bend her body again to clean all her "nooks and crannies". She's able to jump up onto things again. She even plays a little again! Getting old is not fun, but with this stuff I'm able to bring relief to my ol gal.
My cat hates it
My cat hates it. I like the idea, but I can not get him to eat it. I wonder if it has a taste similar to lactulose that leaves a film on their tongue? Anyway, good product, but my 19 year old cat just does not like it.
This stuff WORKS!
We have been using Liquid Vet Hip & Joint Support every day now for a few weeks and it’s made a HUGE difference in our cat. He was having trouble getting around, getting stiff in his hips and not moving as well. He’s getting older, but we want to do everything we can to make his life the best. We bought this and are so pleased with the results. He's moving better already, he had completely stopped jumping but now he's been feeling well enough to do it a few times now. I wasn’t expecting this to work, but I’m seeing a cat with a little spring in his step. I’m so happy we found something to help him. Love this product, definitely keeping stock at the house and it's truly non-flavored so he doesn't mind it at all.
Best products ever!
I've tried so many hip and joint supplements for my cat, from powders to chews to liquids, and she wouldn't have anything to do with them. I finally found Liquid-Vet Hip and Joint Support, both unflavored and chicken-flavored, and she just gobbles it down to the mix-in with her wet food each morning. What a relief, for both of us! She's moving with more ease and her appetite has even improved. I'm so grateful that there is now something I can use every day to give her hip and joint support as she moves into her golden years.
I have a 17 year old cat who had difficulties straightening her back legs and since she started this a few weeks ago she is standing up straight and walking faster. She even ran a little the other day. This stuff is amazing.
Successful Relief for Cat’s Arthritis
Would recommend! Gogh, my arthritis stricken good boi, has been acting relieved, more active, and in better spirits after taking this for one month. I just mix it into his wet food in the evening and he eats it with no problems. And he’s like most cats who is wary of supplement treats and additives. This allergy-friendly formula seems to agree with his severe GI problems as well. I only give it 4 stars because I wish the design of the bottle was improved with a clear cap. The opaque white cap has a fill-line on the outside, but not on the inside, so it can be annoying to guess if I’ve measured out the portion correctly. I’m ordering his second bottle now. :)
Picky Kitty Solution!
So I tried two other supplements and my cat wouldn't eat the chewables nor her food if I sprinkled the capsule contents over it. Katelyn G, customer service at Chewy, sent me a very nice email, recommended this odorless, tasteless, liquid supplement, and also told me I would be receiving a refund for both of the supplements I had purchased. She asked if I could, donate the unused/remaining supplements to a local shelter. A great idea!! Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Supplement is AWESOME! I just measure out the recommended amount in the marked cap, pour it on, and Leana Beans doesn't mind it at all! Oh! and there was also an included note from the creator of this supplement asking for reviews/comments to be sent to him to help improve his product. I liked that as it shows an interest in connecting with the consumers directly in order to improve the product.
My cat said no
My girl refused every plate it was in no matter what. I have gone back to what we were using. I was hopeful because this is less expensive, but..
My Finola is 16yrs young I give this to her for her arthritis I've noticed much improvement in 6 days she's walking much better than she was .