Litter Genie Cat Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with flexible, antimicrobial plastic that helps to resist germs.
- Sleek design helps you store your litter in small, hidden corners.
- Includes handles, so moving and cleaning is easier than ever.
- Tall, thin walls help prevent litter from flying out of the litter box.
- Provides your kitty with a little privacy while she uses the potty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Top Entry Cat Litter Box, Black, Large 23-in$32.75Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box, 23-in$47.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Gray, Medium 18-in$10.87Chewy Price
- Frisco Sifting Cat Litter Box, Large, 22-in$18.67Chewy Price
- DealFrisco High-Back Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 23-in$19.23Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Sifting Cat Litter Pan, Large$15.48Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Silver Oval Hooded Litter Box$34.99Chewy Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Rimmed Cat Litter Pan, Salmon Pink$29.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Catit Magic Blue Cat Litter Box, Jumbo$42.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box$37.95Chewy Price$44.49List Price
- IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box & Scoop, White/Green$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Petmate Basic Cat Litter Pan, Sapphire Blue, Jumbo$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Box Type||Pan||Pan||Pan||Pan||Pan|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
391 Customer Reviews
Easy to clean litterbox
I have two of these litterboxes and decided to get a third. They are easier to clean because they have no corners for litter to get stuck in. The sides are high enough that litter does not get kicked out very easily. The inside is smooth and so with clumping litter, the clumps tend to slide right off making for easier cleaning as well. I was sad the price jumped so much since I bought my previous ones.
Cat Litter Genie
This litter Genie works fantastic! It is so easy to scoop and with one pull on the lever the litter is down in a bag that seals away odor. Inside the genie they have a built in cutter for easily starting & finishing a full bag. The bag cartridges are super easy to drop in. I recommend this product to anyone that owns a cat
One of the best
If you're looking for a good litter box, this probably would be the one. Design is really great and idea of adding those handles at the top was just brilliant. If you ever need to clean or vacuum under it, having those handles makes it really easy not even to mention that if you need to carry it some place, it helps that too. Those folks that complained about it's shape not being rectangular thus making more difficult to clean, just make sure you have always the right amount of litter in it, so your kitty's stuff doesn't penetrate the litter all the way to the bottom and it perfectly takes care of this problem once and for all. We really happy with it, thank you.
Great litter pan that is easy to clean.
Easy to pour old litter out and does not stick to the bottom of pan the way the other litter pans did. I was pleasantly surprised how much I like it.
Best litter box
This box is high enough to keep the liter in most of the time. The curved edge makes it the easiest to clean not much sticks to it. It even has handles to carry it to the garbage can.
Great easy to clean
My cats love these I have 5 of these they are easy to clean and to move and high that litter stays in pretty good.
Our cats love this box. After tcb they paw to their hearts content on the walls. Easy for humans to manage and clean. Good prop for Holly to do her Darthette impersonation!
Great litter pan! Better than others because its easy to move when needed, dump and clean!
DO NOT BUY! Terrible Quality and Difficult to Scoop!
I bought 3 of these 2 years ago when they only cost ~$8 apiece and that was far too much to pay. The weak plastic material and mold design causes the handles to crack very easily, usually the first or second time you attempt to lift it. The rounded contours are not conducive to cleaning with a typical litter scoop, which has a flat edge. You have to scrape the round areas to get the urine clumps out. I have no idea what makes them think they can now charge ~$30 apiece. Definitely the WORST litter box I've ever used!
Keeps litter in box
I don't have litter all over the floor. This keeps the litter in the box.