Little Farmer Products Oblong Coop Cup Chicken Feeder, 32-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Equipped to easily attach to fencing or wire cage.
- Suitable for use with feeding seed, oyster shell, electrolytes, herbs or water.
- Designed for long-lasting durability with thick black plastic that’s UV-stabilized.
- Crafted to help supply your feathered friend with feed, water, treats or supplements.
- Comes complete with universal mounting brackets for your companion’s coop or run.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Giant Plastic Poultry Fount, 3-gal$41.99Chewy Price$53.57List Price
- Little Giant Hanging Metal Poultry Feeder, 12-lb$22.99Chewy Price$31.13List Price
- Little Giant Galvanized Round Hanging Poultry Waterer$9.99Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- Little Giant Double Wall Metal Poultry Fount, 2-gal$29.99Chewy Price$65.16List Price
- Perky-Pet Green Seed Ball Wild Bird Feeder$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Little Giant Plastic Poultry Fount, 1-gal, Purple$11.70Chewy Price$18.74List Price
- More Birds Sedona Screen Bird Feeder$25.11Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Lixit Chick Feeder & Fountain, 32-oz$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ultra Squirrel Defense Wild Bird Feeder$67.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Frisco Acorn Wild Bird Feeder$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Little Giant Poultry Feeder w/ Legs, 25-lb$45.56Chewy Price
- Wildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||32 ounces||16 ounces||64 ounces||8 ounces||32-oz|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Doesn't fit in standard coop
Please note that this item does not fit in the standard coop chicken wire squares, making it useless unless you have larger chicken wire openings which most owners don't prefer due to rats.
Chickens and Oatmeal
Works great when I feed my chickens warm oatmeal on cold mornings. It is a good thing that I just happened to have regular 2" wire fence inside the chicken yard to protect blueberry bushes that I use to hang the cups on. However, the slots on the cups aren't made for chicken wire or chain link fencing. It hasn't snowed here yet and time will tell if the cups will stand up to hungry beaks and bad weather, but so far so good.
Use this for my older chickens in their tractor coop. Works well to hold enough feed for 3 hens. Clips on nicely.
Just use a wire to hang.
I got these for my ducks to keep them from walking over and spilling their food bowls. The pegs on the back are too large for the 1/4" hardware cloth we used, so I just tied a piece of wire through the cloth to hang these on, works great and is easy to take them off for cleaning.
Does not work on standard wire
I have 3 different size and style of wire and the clips are too close together for any of them - not sure what they are actually sized to connect to
Doesn't fit hardware cloth or double poultry netting
The photo looks as if the feeder could fit snugly against 1/2" hardware cloth. Upon receipt, I found out each of the prongs is almost 3/4" wide, so of course it doesn't fit. Also, I purchased the metal pail waterer for my growing chicks and it does fit, perhaps because it is more sturdily built and does not flex like this one. I am hoping I can return these and get a full refund, as I purchased three of them.
Haven’t been able to find these at the local feed store. Love using these in my chicken cages. Just the right size for daily food and/or water