Little Giant Bee Feeding Stimulant, 8-oz bottle
By Little Giant
About This Item
- Intended for use as a feeding stimulant for honeybees.
- Made from lemongrass and spearmint essential oils.
- Can be added to your feeding mix.
- Use this bee feeding stimulant in late winter and early spring when the nectar supply is low.
- Can be used in sugar water to help calm bees, as well.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Giant Frame Grip$9.99Chewy Price$20.39List Price
- Little Giant Glass Jar, 12 count, 16-oz$19.99Chewy Price$26.82List Price
- Little Giant Bear Bottles, 12-oz bottle, 12 count$15.44Chewy Price$25.85List Price
- Piggy Poo & Crew Pig Hoof Trimmers$19.99Chewy Price
- Sullivan Supply Thermal Sheep Blanket, Small$34.63Chewy Price$44.42List Price
- Sullivan Supply Classic Leather Rolled Nose Show Farm Animal Halter, Black, 1,500-1,850-lbs$42.50Chewy Price$58.33List Price
- Sullivan Supply Designer Trend Farm Animal Show Stick, Aztec, 60-in$38.09Chewy Price$40.56List Price
- Sullivan Supply Incognito Show Farm Animal Halter, Brown, Large$50.94Chewy Price$66.39List Price
- AmeriHome Commercial Rubber Scraper Mat$37.10Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Farm Innovators Heated Bucket, 2-gal$37.99Chewy Price$47.08List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Capacity (Max)||N/A||12 ounces||16 ounces||16 ounces||11 pounds|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
Be the first to recommend this product.