Little Giant Pollen Substitute Powder Bee Supplement
About This Item
- High-protein pollen substitute that supplies the lipids, minerals and B-complex vitamins honeybees need to produce larval food.
- Free of all contaminants.
- Can be fed dry or used to make a pollen patty.
- Contains no natural pollen.
- Comes in a 1-lb. canister.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Giant Bear Bottles, 12-oz bottle, 12 count$15.44Chewy Price$25.85List Price
- Little Giant Glass Jar, 12 count, 32-oz$26.99Chewy Price$41.23List Price
- Little Giant Frame Grip$9.99Chewy Price$20.39List Price
- Piggy Poo & Crew Pig Hoof Trimmers$19.99Chewy Price
- Sullivan Supply Thermal Sheep Blanket, Small$34.63Chewy Price$44.42List Price
- Sullivan Supply Incognito Show Farm Animal Halter, Black, Small$52.16Chewy Price$66.39List Price
- AmeriHome Commercial Rubber Scraper Mat$37.10Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Sullivan Supply Designer Trend Farm Animal Show Stick, Black & White Crosses, 54-in$35.80Chewy Price$40.56List Price
- Farm Innovators Heated Bucket, 2-gal$37.99Chewy Price$47.08List Price
- Farm Innovators Universal Drain Plug De-Icer$49.00Chewy Price$55.59List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Capacity (Max)||11 pounds||N/A||N/A||16 ounces||12 ounces|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
NOT 24 cans!
Despite this being double the price of the 12 pack and listed as a “bundle of two”, you only actually get two six packs of cans. And I see now in the listing photo, that is two six packs, but that makes zero sense. Why would you sell a 12 pack of 13oz cans for $19, and a “13oz cans, 12 pack, bundle of two” for almost $40, when it’s actually the exact same quantity?? Who wants to pay double to receive two six packs instead of one single twelve pack?! And if this was some mistake and it really should have been 24 cans, I’d like the remaining 12 cans to be sent to me. (That said, my dog does like the food. His normal brand was out of stock, so I had to find a sub)