Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Small
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural, grade AA olive wood dog chew is sustainably harvested from Italian olive fields.
- Tasty, single-ingredient chew contains zero color additives, artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- Low in fat and rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- Paw-fect for aggressive chewers and active canines.
- Great for scraping off excess food and tartar from your buddy’s teeth as he chews.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Heather Tree Root Dog Chew, Medium$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nylabone Natural Healthy Edibles Wild with Real Bison Large Dog Treat, 3 count$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 1 count$7.21Chewy Price$6.85Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Medium Breed Grain-Free Dog Treats, 2.5-oz pouch$10.09Chewy Price$9.59Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 5", bundle of 2$30.66Chewy Price$29.13Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Dog Chew, 6.5-in, Large$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- peaksNpaws Yak Milk Medium Dog Value Pack Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Large$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Bully Wrapped Elk Antler Split, 6", bundle of 6$87.00Chewy Price$82.65Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats, 5-oz, bundle of 2$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Natural Cheese Dog Treats, Large, bundle of 2$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Olive Wood||Heather Tree Root||Olive Wood||Olive Wood||Wheat Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Pea Protein...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Low Fat, Natural, High Fiber, Vegan, Rawhide-Free||Low Fat, Natural, High Fiber...||Natural, Low Fat, High Fiber...||Natural, Low Fat, High Fiber...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Vitamins & Minerals, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Allergy Relief, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Vitamins & Minerals...||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Air-Dried, Treats||Air-Dried, Treats||Air-Dried||Air-Dried||Treats|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Not sure about it
My dog LOVES sticks and would rather play with one than a ball. I bought this expensive stick thinking it would be better/healthier. She doesn’t hate but she doesn’t love it. She’ll play with it if I throw it but just a likely will pick up another stick n the yard. Probably won’t spend the money again
Finally a chew that lasts!
I have three small dogs (14, 17 and 20 lbs). They love bully sticks and Himalayan yak cheese, but these things don’t last very long with them. Two are super chewers. These olive wood sticks, however, not only last awhile, but at the same time they are not so hard that they give up on trying to chew them. I really wish I knew about these things when they were puppies!
My lab puppy (11 months) is obsessed with wood - she chews it faster than a professional grade wood chipper. Based on previous reviews I sized down and got the medium. This stick is HARD. she has gnawed on it for a couple months now off and on (I only give it to her when I can watch her) and it’s still holding up well. She has taken about an inch off each end. The medium is about 1.5” in circumference and about 14” long. She has occasionally gotten off a chip / piece, but it’s not like a shard and would probably pass through ok. She however, spits it out. For her it’s the chewing that’s the fun. We will keep on ordering these for our little wood chipper.
Can’t Believe I Paid 20 Bucks For a Stick - And It Was Worth It!
I can’t believe I paid this much for a stick but holy cow. My German Shepherd and Aussie are constantly passing this back and forth. 2 weeks later, it’s maybe half the size it started. That was the Medium. I ordered a Large stick, and it’s not any longer but is much thicker around. Even my 90lbs German Shepherd struggles to carry it around. I would say only get the Large stick if you have a giant breed, like 100+ lbs. the Medium stick did my 2 moderate chewers much better. Almost no mess from these things and I don’t worry about splinters any more!
Olive wood chew toy
No good my Yorker was chewing it the wood started to split had a lot of little pieces coming off had to throw it away so he wouldn’t get splinters in his mouth
Does your dog chew sticks? (medium pictured)
My husband is constantly frustrated with my dog chewing on sticks, since she injured her throat chewing one a few years ago. I figured I'd try to give her a legal outlet. She immediately started chewing it! Hopefully it doesn't splinter like some reviews said. We only just received it. I got medium for my 40 pound dog.
It's rare to find anything that can defeat my tough chewer. 8/10 times most items can't last more than a couple days or so. This branch thoroughly whupped her furry little behind. Luckily I got the medium to start, but even that was a bit awkward for her, though she is still interested in gnawing on it. However, chewing sessions are infrequent since she gets very little out of it, but if a piece comes off she very much wants to eat it. My dad tried cutting off a layer to make a thinner area and make it a little bit easier, sort of helped. I say careful with your size choice and recommend going with small for starters.
One was good, the others splintered
The first one of these I bought was amazing! My little dogs (not aggressive chewers) loved it! So I bought more, and I don’t know what changed but these new ones are splintering like crazy. Super sad because I bought 4, expecting them to all be as good as the first one, and now I can’t use any of them
Happy Cattle Dogs
My Australian Cattle Dogs and Aussie are totally enjoying these and I’m happy because everything I read about the sticks all say they are safe for my 3 babies!
My little dog loves twigs from trees. The Olive Wood Dog Chew hit the spot. Just wish it came in tiny size for very small dogs.