Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Medium
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural, grade AA olive wood dog chew is sustainably harvested from Italian olive fields.
- Tasty, single-ingredient chew contains zero color additives, artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- Low in fat and rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- Paw-fect for aggressive chewers and active canines.
- Great for scraping off excess food and tartar from your buddys teeth as he chews.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Small$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Heather Tree Root Dog Chew, Medium$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Olive Wood Dog Chew, Large$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Medium Breed Grain-Free Dog Treats, 2-lb box$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Starmark Edible Rings 1" Dog Treats, 32 count$14.38Chewy Price$13.66Autoship Price
- Nylabone Natural Healthy Edibles Wild with Real Bison Large Dog Treat, 3 count$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Deer Antlers Dog Chews, 1-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$57.00List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 9 count$52.98Chewy Price$50.33Autoship Price
- dealNylabone Pop-In Chicken Dog Treat Refills, 30 count$9.79Chewy Price$10.69List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- Project Hive Pet Company Chew Sticks Large Hard Chew Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 6", bundle of 6$103.08Chewy Price$97.93Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Bully Wrapped Elk Antler Split, 6", bundle of 4$59.00Chewy Price$56.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Olive Wood||Olive Wood||Heather Tree Root||Heather Tree Root||Olive Wood|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Special Diet||Natural, Low Fat, High Fiber...||Natural, Low Fat, High Fiber...||Natural, Low Fat, High Fiber, Vegan, Sensitive Digestion||Natural, Low Fat, High Fiber, Vegan, Sensitive Digestion||High-Protein, Low Fat, Natural, High Fiber, Vegan, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Vitamins & Minerals...||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Vitamins & Minerals...||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Allergy Relief...||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Allergy Relief...||Dental & Breath Care, Vitamins & Minerals, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...|
|Food Form||Air-Dried||Air-Dried||Air-Dried||Air-Dried||Air-Dried, Treats|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
I have 3 power chewers on vegetarian diets. I tried all of the veg chews and nothing was strong enough. Which is a very bad thing because one of my dogs will swallow large pieces. I caved and tried rawhide, and had the same issues. Not gonna lie, i felt pretty stupid spending money on these sticks. Gave them to my dogs and they love em. Thought 2 of the dogs broke their teeth but it was actually large pieces of calculus coming off their teeth! (The other dog recently had a dental) One of the pups is able to get tiny pieces off but I've rubbed the pieces between my fingers and I don't know how it's possible but it really does not splinter. I'm stoked to have found these and HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!
It didn’t last long.
I’ve been having trouble finding a chew toy that lasts more than a week with my aggressive chewing dog. This wasn’t it. After 5 days, it was just a 3 inch square of wood. It didn’t have sharp splinters though.
Strong chew toy
Our shepherd lab puppy is a heavy chewer and this olive wood is fabulous. She has been working on it a couple of weeks and almost no sign of bite marks. This will last a long time.
Hank LOVES it!
We’ve got an 85lb power-chewin pit mix who usually destroys anything that’s not an extra tough Nylabone in a single sitting. Since those aren’t great for his teeth, we’ve been looking for an alternative and these olive wood branches are the BEST thing we’ve found. This thing has held up for months now. The ends have been chewed down to flat points at this point but aren’t jagged or sharp. As it wears down, small crumbles of wood come off, but it was closer to sawdust than splinters. The best part is that it’s soft enough to leave a mark with my fingernail, which means it passes the tooth-safe test!
These are great!
I just tried the medium on my 60 lb mixed breed 7 month old puppy and she loved it. She stayed busy with it and I still have a lot of it left after several weeks. So I bought the small size and she chewed that almost to the end after a week so will stick to the medium. She loves it, it doesn't splinter, she stays engaged with it, leaves it for a while and then comes back. Now my cousin got one for her dog and she raved about it too, sent photos, and was grateful to me for telling me about the Olive Wood branches because her dog chews everything including the couch! This ended the boredom chewing. I'll continue to buy these. I put peanut butter on the end sometimes to start the chewing again. So nice to have.
Pup won’t touch it
Thinking that since my pup loves to chew on small sticks, I bought this stick for her. She totally ignores the stick. Wants nothing to do with it. Now I have this $20 stick just laying around. Waste of money.
Both our dog love them, our Springer and Golden Retriever chew on them until they get too small and i have to throw them away. ( about three months)
My dog loves this expensive stick
I thought it was a little ridiculous to spend money on a stick. But my dog loves chewing on them at the park, and this seemed safer than letting him munch on tiny twigs, which have gotten stuck in his mouth. He's a heavy chewer, and he's gone through about half this stick in the past 6 weeks. He loves it and it keeps him busy, so I think it's worth the money. It does leave little wood chips everywhere, but at least they're more sanitary and easier to clean up than yak chew shards.
finally! a good chew!
Great for tough chewers. Great on their teeth, doesn’t leave a mess, is safe- she destroys most things in a blink of an eye but this is holding up. She enjoys it for a bit every day but is not obsessed- it’s perfect.
My mastiff puppy LOVES this Olive Wood chew stick
My puppy loves this Olive wood stick. It doesn't splinter. It's a safe chew toy for a large breed puppy.