Say goodbye to gritty, crunchy floors with the Litter Pearls Tracksless Cat Litter. Designed to reduce the amount of litter that sticks to your cat’s paws when he exits the litter box, this easy-to-maintain litter is also virtually dust and super soft. Made with silica gel crystals, which are a naturally occurring mineral made of water, sand, and oxygen, it also offers superior moisture and odor-trapping qualities—leaving litter dry to the touch. And since the moisture then evaporates, the crystals can be raked and used over and over again for up to two months, making this an earth-friendly option as well.
- Silica gel cat litter offers maximum odor control and leaves litter dry to the touch.
- Safe, non-toxic formula is 99% dust- and contains no crystalline silica.
- Crystals can reabsorb liquid over and over again, offering 70% less landfill waste than clay.
- Low-tracking litter is easy to maintain and super-soft on your cat’s paws.
- One bag is enough for one cat for two months.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
Silica Crystals, Binding Agent.
See all items by Litter Pearls