Litter Pearls Tracksless Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 3.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Silica gel cat litter offers maximum odor control and leaves litter dry to the touch.
- Safe, non-toxic formula is 99% dust- and contains no crystalline silica.
- Crystals can reabsorb liquid over and over again, offering 70% less landfill waste than clay.
- Low-tracking litter is easy to maintain and super-soft on your cat’s paws.
- One bag is enough for one cat for two months.
Silica Crystals, Binding Agent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$14.90Chewy Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Alpha Paw Genius Litter with Health Indicator Cat Litter, 6-lbs$24.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Frisco All Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- dealNaturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$14.56Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.83Autoship Price
- Frisco Micro Crystal Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag, bundle of 4$59.96Chewy Price$56.96Autoship Price
- PetSafe ScoopFree Lavender Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 1 Count$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Waste Receptacles, 18 count$18.24Chewy Price$31.99List Price$17.33Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.05Chewy Price$16.20Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag, bundle of 4$79.96Chewy Price$75.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||crystal||Silica Gel, Clumping Agent|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control, Unscented, Non-Clumping, Low Tracking||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control||Odor Control, Unscented, Non-Clumping, Low Tracking||Non-Clumping, Unscented, Lightweight||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
Very Large Crystals
I decided to try this crystal litter as a potential just-in-case for if our main litter was out of stock at any point. In the photos looked like it was smaller crystals like the ScoopFree, which we had already tried and was fine with the crystal size though I personally didn’t do well with the scent (unscented was out of stock). Big crystals do not do well in our household (my cats prefer microcrystals overall) and these are the largest I’ve seen in a crystal litter thus far. I’d hate to step on these jagged crystals if they escape the litterbox, I’d suspect they’d be as painful as a Lego.
Rock salt chunks, not pearls
I had ordered PrettyLitter last month, and it seemed awfully expensive. So I was looking for a lightweight crystal litter that maybe wouldn't track so easily or be so expensive. This was a poor choice on my part. I'm not saying that it won't work for some cats, but it was an extremely poor fit for mine. Instead of being the smooth "pearls" I expected, it was heavy, hard, jagged rocks. One cat used it one time, and after that, neither of them got into the box at all for a month. It also wasn't as lightweight as I expected, as absorbent as I expected, or as inexpensive as I expected. It is supposed to fill one box and last one month, which if they'd used it, it probably would have done, but at the price I paid for it, I could have had a month of PrettyLitter without all the problems. The only good thing about it was that the pieces were really too big to track much. A cat that prefers large-sized pieces might do okay with this. I don't have any that do. My daughter's cat happily uses the large-pebble Skoon litter I bought by accident, but neither of my cats used it even once. The finer-grained the litter, the better mine like it. I hate the dust, but cat pee on the sofa is far worse. I won't be buying these "pearls" again.
This cat litter is all over my house compared to other crystal-type litter. I would never buy it again.
I usually buy the Lavendar PetSafe but it too has been out of stock. I was a bit surprised at how small the bag was (my bad) , It worked in a pinch but luckily the PetSafe is back. The crystals are bigger and it smells wonderful. Sorry !
Not effective at absorbing
Horrible compared to other crystal litter I have purchased. Won’t purchase again.
I bought this for the automatic litter box. Does not work. I ended removing the box and replaced it with a corner big litter box for my 3 cats. Very absorbent with odor and urine, Druid’s poop quick. Definitely keeps me from working all day like I used to with regular sand. Love this product. Cats had to get used to it so I mixed a bit of sand the first week. Then completely eliminate it. No more tracking, mess, or odor. Although expensive, it’s really worth it. Saves time, money, and your backache. I just wished it worked with all automatic litter boxes. The rake space is too wide so it rakes clean crystals by the bunch. So it may be that the crystals are just right sized and the rake is too wide. Fresh Step did clog the sides so really it’s not meant for these types of boxes. At the end, I’m happy, not having to work as hard as I did. Thank you Litter Pearls
Does not work as described
Very disappointed with this litter. Sadly I didn’t have a choice cause my normal one was out of stock.
An ok cat little for automatic boxes
I use an automatic litter box and the particle size tends to be a little too big for it so it clogs the rake. But they do absorb the waste smell well.
Just go with another brand
This does not absorb smells one bit. In fact it took just one poop from my cat in the first hour of use to make the room smell like cat poop until I changed the entire litter box. This is with me scooping solids out and moving the litter around multiple times a day. I don't really even know how it's possible to be so terrible. I lasted 3 days before just dumping it all out and using a different litter.
Litter is still being tracked
I was hoping for this to be as advertised, but it is all over my unit -some pieces are so sharp I thought my foot was cut! I thought by the name that the Little Pearls would be small like a couple of the other options the company makes but they are large which contributes to my problem of hurting my feet, no idea what my cat thinks of it!