Littlearth NCAA Dog & Cat Puffer Vest
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyurethane, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Sport Team||Arkansas Razorbacks||San Francisco 49ers||—||—||—|
|Closure Type||—||—||Hook & Loop||—||Velcro|
About This Item
- Get your furry friend ready for game day with this officially licensed NCAA pet puffer vest.
- Reflective safety striping offers added safety and peace of mind.
- Fuzzy fastener in the center ensures a comfy fit for your loyal fan.
- Made with a water-repellent quilted shell and soft fleece lining.
- Let your furbaby rep your favorite team on game day with bold colors and eye-catching team graphics!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Southwest Dog & Cat Polar Fleece Vest, Small$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, San Diego Padres, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$16.00List Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Red Plaid, Large$11.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Carolina Panthers, Small$25.00Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Hoodie T-Shirt, Philadelphia Phillies, Small$19.96Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Notre Dame, Small$25.00Chewy Price
- Pets First NFLPA Dog & Cat Jersey, Patrick Mahomes, X-Small$28.00Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Boston Celtics, Medium$16.20Chewy Price
- Pets First NHL Dog & Cat Jersey, New York Rangers, Large$12.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Littlearth NFL Dog & Cat Baseball Hat, Chicago Bears, Small$21.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, San Francisco 49ers, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFLPA Dog & Cat Jersey, Josh Allen, Small$29.00Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I was excited about these treats, trying to get my cat to eat healthier treats. The ingredients & methods are great, but I opened the bag & they have a very funky, unpleasant smell. I put a few down for my cat & he sniffed it & walked away. I’ve tried several more times to get him to eat them, waited til he was more hungry… tried like 10 separate times & he’s just not going for it. I guess he’s as turned off by the smell as I am. Generally, we want our cats to be excited about treats! These are a ‘no go’.