Littlearth NCAA Licensed Sock Monkey Dog Tug Toy & Flying Disc
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sock monkey and flying disc are decorated in the USA.
- Officially-licensed NCAA product.
- Your paw-tner will love the sock monkey’s textured fabric and hidden squeaker.
- Weighted flying disc is made to last.
- The paw-fect way to exercise your pooch while showing off your team spirit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- SodaPup Nylon Honey Bone Dental Tower Chew Dog Toy$11.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 1 count$2.80Chewy Price$3.50List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Key to My Heart Chew Dog Toy$11.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Mod Wishbone Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy$11.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- SodaPup Ice Cream Cone Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Pink, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Hamburger Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Camron the Camo Gator Z-Stitch Grunterz Dog Toy$24.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Blueberry Mini Donutz Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- West Paw Rumpus Small Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange$13.95Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Squirrel & Raccoon Plush Squeaker Dog Toys, 2 count$9.06Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Bone Dry Beaver & Fox Squeaky Plush Dog Toys, 2 count$8.50Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Outdoor||Exercise, Outdoor||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
|Sport Team||Purdue Boilermakers||Philadelphia Eagles||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Not strong enough.
Good thing this toy combo only cost my mom 5 dollars. I’m only a 5 month old Sheltie and the first time mom and I played frisbee/tug of war the rope thing broke. It was held together with some glue and what appeared to be electrical tape. The monkey was my favorite especially when I would chew on it’s head where the squeaky button was. Only had it two weeks and I squeezed the squeaky part so much monkeys head now has a while.
What else can you ask for at no more than $5? The monkey especially is made with great quality. And our dog chose this disc over the more expensive chuckit frisbee when both were presented to him.
Flying disc lasted about 15 minutes before the puppy chewed it apart Definitely do not recommend for a puppy toy. Totally a waste of money !!!
Too small for Honda CR-V
This car seat cover seemed like a great product, thicker than most other covers I’ve bought in the past, however it is too small for my 2018 Honda CR-V. Most other covers have clips on the straps that go around the head rests, but this cover only has adjustable ribbons, no clips. I lengthened these ribbons for the front head rests as long as I could, but it’s not enough to reach my front seats without the anchors pulling out of the back seats. Very disappointing - if it doesn’t fit in my compact SUV, it definitely won’t fit in midsize SUVs and larger.
I really love this item, it protects my back seat and keeps my girl safe!
Doesn't last at all
The Frisbee lasted maybe 30 minutes before a mid sized goldendoodle chewed it up. The monkey's ears and tail were torn off in an hour. They're cute but not at all durable.
Not worth the money
These are very cute toys, but my 14 lb puppy ripped them up in no time. Wish they would have lasted more than a day.
Didn’t last 2 days before our 4 month old puppy ripped its head off