Lively Pets Ultra Soothe Calming Aid Dog Soft Chews, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft chew is made from all-natural ingredients.
- Stress relief for those dogs that get anxious.
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety, upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhea, shivers and shakes.
- Chamomile serves as an all-natural antispasmodic and sedative.
- Also helps calm gastrointestinal issues.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healthy Breeds Synovial-3 Joint Health Formulation Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$48.31Chewy Price$45.89Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Life's An Itch Turkey Flavored Powder Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Pets Love Turmeric Turkey Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Infection Turkey Flavored Powder Urinary & Kidney Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natural Doggie Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 16-oz bottle$22.79Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.65Autoship Price
- CanineActiv High Performance Strength & Endurance Dog Supplement, 90 count$21.92Chewy Price$39.99List Price$20.82Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge MSM Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 5.28-oz jar$15.91Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.11Autoship Price
- waggedy Daily Essential Immune Support Puppy Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- waggedy Advanced Omega 3 Max Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Bacon Flavor Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$11.69Chewy Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Pot Roast Flavor Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$11.69Chewy Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Immune Health Turkey Flavored Powder Immune Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Passionflower 120 mg, Chamomile 120 mg, L-Tryptophan 80 mg...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile: 150 mg, Thiamine Mononitrate: 100 mg, Passion Flower: 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Ginger Root Powder, Chamomile Flower Powder, L-Theanine...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25 mg...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Liver, Meat||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
This is our go to product when Rose is having anxiety attacks! She's a 60lb lab/pit mix and we give her 3 of these treats. Not only does she love them but so do we! She calms down right away and dozes off.
My dogs would not eat them, they would take them then spit out. Money wasted
Literally did nothing for my 62 pound labradoodle. He likes them but it does not calm him down at all. We ordered them for vet visits and sleep time at night because he is not afraid of thunder or fireworks (he actually loves loud noises) but honestly not worth it. Maybe it works for other pups but not mine.
Great product for our dog. We have been using this for years and it works well. I am glad Chewy carries this supplement. Chewy is the best!
Can’t be without these!
These are the only things that stop my big Pibble baby from freaking out during thunderstorms and relax my new super anxious bulldog mix rescue. Yes they smell bad, but they work!!
Good for anxiety, not a great alternative to pills/medicine for anxiety.
It works wonderfully for my 1 year old lab mix Chevas' anxiety(he has separation anxiety from living most of his life in shelters, this is his 1st home)however the smell is horrible, he spits it out 2 or 3 times before eating these "treats".
Calming when needed
This product seems to work well on my 200 lb Mastiff. He seems to have insomnia since Covid19 and not being able to exercise as we used to I needed something to calm him so he would calm himself. This product seems to be working in this area.
Works on all loud noises
Sierra is terrorized by lightening, thunder, and fireworks to name a few. She’s a rescue Basenji Jack Russell mix around 35 lbs. She’s a fabulous companion so calm and sweet except when she disappears under anything she can get under shaking so badly she looks like she could break something. The vet put her on tranquillizers and I hated it. Tried the calmers and they worker wonders. Yes they do maker her sleepy but it’s so much better than anything else we’ve tried.
I have a 7lb Morkie and this doesn’t work whatsoever. I bought it for her to be at ease during a flight and in the car & she was still hyper & anxious
Seems to be working
Bought these to give to my Welshie and ECS at bedtime. Both have an annoying habit of waking me up by barking sometime during the night. I've tried a number of things, some more successful than others. Since they get a treat at bedtime I was looking for a treat that might also help with the overnight serenades. I give them each one. So far, one week in, they seem to be working. Since the barking is not an everyday problem I'm not sold on their effectiveness just yet. But so far so good. And the dogs love'em.