Living World Bird Treat Cup, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Use as her daily food or water bowl or make it a special spot for her treats.
- Perch provides a comfortable place for her to hang out as she eats or drinks.
- Compatible with wire cages.
- Integrated hooks allow for simple installation.
- All-plastic construction for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- C&S Ez Fill Suet Basket Wild Bird Feeder$2.44Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Lixit Chick Feeder & Fountain, 32-oz$7.18Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- JW Pet InSight Clean Cup Bird Feed & Water Cup, Large$11.29Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Panorama Bird Feeder, Copper$16.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Small Bird Feeder, Blue Cottage$13.12Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- JW Pet Clean Water Silo Bird Waterer, Tall$5.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- C&S Wild Bird Nugget Bird Feeder, 11.25-in$8.59Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Panorama Wild Bird Feeder, Brown$33.75Chewy Price$40.49List Price
- North States Two-Way Squirrel Baffle, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- North States Village Collection Large Bird Feeder, Log Cabin$24.72Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- JW Pet InSight Millet Spray Holder Bird Feeder, Regular$1.59Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Omni Bird Seed Tray, 10.5-in$12.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
only can use 1
can only use 1 cup they cannot fit both cups in the same spot as the old ones
Bird feeder cup
I can never have enough of these - I love chewy.com - they have EVERYTHING and more!!!
Way to small
The picture is misleading. Get a tape measurer and be sure of what you are getting. I seen it holds 8oz; so, I thought it was bigger. My conure chewed the perch right off. It is not big enough for him to even get his head into. Color varies, so don't expect yellow. Mine was white. Might be good for finches but that's it.
Perfect feeder cup
Nice size feeder cup for small birds, there are too many oversized ones for a smaller bird. These are perfect size, just wish they were a little thicker but for the price it's a good deal.
too small, very disappointing
These appear to be the usual sized cage cups you see in pet shops but they are actually only sized for tiny canaries. You can not tell the size from the photos. Wish I'd asked for the size in inches as no parrot could ever stand on the perch side of these cups:((
cute teat cup
The size is listed in the description and I received a yellow treat cup. This, in my opinion, is not big enough to be a good cup but a smaller treat cup to have in the cage in addition to food. I have 3 parakeets and they like it.
Would've given a 5* but picture shows yellow , I got purple. If there is different colors there should be a choice.
They cups were so cute I really hoped they would work but my parakeets were constantly tipping them over. They are too lightweight. Seeds every where. I had to replace them.
Five tweet rating
Mom was looking for something small for a small treat. The cup is perfect for what she wants. I can't promise I will eat the treat (I'm very pickey), but the cup is perfect and small (I'm afraid of big items in my cage).
These cups looked bigger in the picture. They may be ok for very small birds like finches. I think my birds actually laughed at them..