Living World Blue Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ergonomically slanted for comfort. Easy small-pet access.
- High-gloss coating doesn’t hold bacteria.
- Heavy base prevents overturning when small animal steps on it.
- Ceramic build is chew-proof.
- Suitable for food or water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- DealKaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Bunny$6.26Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Pet Bowl, Blue & Tan, 5-in$10.49Chewy Price
- DealLixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.00Chewy Price
- Living World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl,10-oz, Granite$7.22Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealLixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 32-oz$8.62Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Cavy Small Pet Bowl, Blue, 4-in$6.49Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Press N' Slide Small Animal Feeding Station$10.67Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Ware Critter Carafe Small Animal Water Bottle, 26-oz$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Medium$2.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.76Chewy Price$5.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Mouse||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster||Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig|
|Capacity (Max)||1/2-cup||1/2-cup||1/2-cup||1-1/4 cup||†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills....|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Standard||Standard||Standard||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
Guinea Pig Favorite
I used to buy ceramic dog dishes for my piggies to keep them from flipping them. I still use them for my boars because they flip these. But my 6 females have never flipped them. They shove them around a bit, but that's it. And if I put a different bowl in w/ these, they will only eat out of these. I don't know why they care, but they do. These are their favorite bowls.
Bottom is odd
Food and water get stuck in the deep grooves all around the inside on the bottom.
Too small for a rabbit
This is a cute dish but too small for a rabbit. I use for pellets.
Nice but Light
I was originally worried when i took these out of the package that they would be too light and easily moved. However our piggies love these bowls and we haven't had an issue. We have 3 month old piggies so i think when they get bigger they may be able to push these around easily. Overall we love these though and our piggies love getting their pellets out of them :)
Petite animal-conscious bowl
This ceramic bowl is fairly heavy and deep, however slightly smaller than expected. The label on the bowl is glued on so make sure to remove the label and add some dish soap and water for complete removal before using it. I have to refill the bowl more often however my sweet elderly guinea pig seems to prefer this bowl shape rather than the standard ones.
Waste of money
If you have a miniature kitten, this bowl may provide a couple of bites of food. It's the size of a small ashtray. Who would buy something this small??
I got this as a water bowl for my bunnies. It's ergonomic and stores a decent amount of water. It's also ceramic which is easy to clean. Great for the price.
Bought this to use as a new food dish for my rats, since they'd constantly tip and drag their old one all over the place. While they still drag it around a little, I'm impressed with this bowl since they've yet to tip it. Good price and works well.
love it but…
My rabbit is strong and destructive. She throws it around and it has chipped and cracked in a few places. Im still going to get a new one for her and another for my future guinea pig babies.
Sturdy for guinea pig
One of my guinea pigs is constantly flipping over his food bowls so I thought I’d give this one a try. It is super sturdy and he can’t flip it over! Love this bowl.