Living World Color Rope Bird Toy, 11-inBy Living World
About This Item
- Designed to entertain your birdie, encourage exercise and relieve boredom.
- Constructed of safe and natural rope and paper.
- A variety of shapes, textures and colors for her amusement and exploration.
- Shredded paper encourages foraging and piques her interest—especially enticing for hookbills.
- Gives her a productive way to spend time in her cage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parrot, Parakeet, African Grey, Amazon||Budgie, African Grey, Amazon...||Parakeet, Cockatiel, Lovebird...||Parakeet||Parrot|
|Material||Wood||N/A||Wood, Plastic, Coated Metal||Wood, Plastic||Wood, Plastic|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Two minutes of fun, as expected
Can't expect much from this toy or for it to last. The colored boxes are cardboard but not thick corrugated, but really thin, poster board cardboard. It was basically just something for my parrot to destroy. I believe the price should be about $5.99 or less though.
Paper toy that I bought
I thought it was wooden blocks. Didn't last but 2 days. Wish I had ordered something else
this toy is terrible,
the bells are made of paper and unless you have a very large parrot in a very large cage, it is inappropriate for a parakeet. my bird is nomally very joyful over any new toy. he hates this one, save your money
This is a great toy!
My cockatiels love this toy! Once they chew through the cardboard there is a shredded paper surprise inside. Keeps them busy and good mental stimulation.