Living World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Slanted design for your small pet's comfort.
- High-gloss ceramic, non-porous dishes are bacteria-safe.
- They are base-heavy to prevent overturning.
- Ceramic build is chew-proof.
- Suitable for food or water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Ferret$8.59Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Choco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl, Mint$9.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 8-oz$5.67Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Lixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.04Chewy Price
- Choco Nose No-Drip Small Animal Water Bottle, Color Varies, 13mm Nozzle$12.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Lixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 8-oz$7.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Medium$2.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Water Bottle, 5-oz$7.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Chinchilla Accessory Pack$23.19Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.00Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Living World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz bowl$10.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Mouse||Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig|
|Capacity (Max)||1/2-cup||1/2-cup||1/2-cup||2.5-oz||†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills....|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Standard||Standard||Standard||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Little Man Happy
Little lionhead buck is a happy man with this for his pellets. he has a hard time knocking it over on accident. Very good
Perfect for Dwarf Rabbit
I have a dwarf rabbit and we have two of these we use as her water dishes. They are the perfect height for her head and they do not tip over even though she tries. We do have to refill often but I'd say it's worth it.
Small World dish
I just want to say that these are cute…for a hamster or such!!! I totally spaced out that Living World is mostly small animals ie hamsters or small lizards. Soooo unusable for a kittens wet food! They have a rim so wet food wouldn’t come out of the dish, but alas Carl, while small, isn’t small enough! They work great for a spoon rest though! Or maybe a cute succulent or something.
they don’t tip it over
I love this dish because my very messy and destructive guinea pigs never tip it over. Definitely recommend!
I bought 2 for my rabbit but were too small for him. They’re perfect for my cockatiel! I love this color and the shape of the bowls. I’ve had them for months and still great condition.
GREAT GREEN BOWL
We bought these for our hedgehog as they were a great price. The work wonderfully and I like them much better than plastic bowls
Small food water bowl
These are the best for my rats, they don't tip over, they help keep food and water in and are just the right size
When I got this bowl, I was a little disappointed to see how small it was. I got it for my guinea pigs, and quite honestly, I was afraid it was small and low enough they could back right up into it and go to the bathroom in it as piggies seem to be apt to do. Well, shockingly this hasn’t happened! My girls are on the older side (4 1/2 and 5 years old) and they seem to like they don’t have to climb over the edge of something and now use this one more frequently than the original bowl. I would say other than how easy it would be to accidentally go to the bathroom in, it also doesn’t hold a lot of pellets and the cupped shape around the edges makes it difficult for piggies to reach their faces into the corner, so they really can only eat from the middle. This is why it got a 4 star, but I love my girls don’t have to climb around to get at their food and can laze and eat at the same time. I just have to make sure to shake the bowl around throughout the day to get the pellets back in the middle and have another bowl in their cage in case they run out of pellets in this one!
Small animal bowl
Very small bowl for small animals only. critters can tip this bowl over. My large guinea pig picks it up and carries it around in the cage to where he wants it....lol
Proper treat size bowl
This is a great quality ergonomic pet dish. Please note: it can hold about half cup of food and is about 4” D. Appropriate for a small pet ( hamster/gerbil). I use it as a treat bowl because it is too small for a feeding dish for guinea pigs.