Living World Junglewood 2-Step Bird Rope LadderBy Living World
About This Item
- Designed to entertain your birdie and encourage exercise.
- Features plenty of textures she’ll find utterly interesting.
- Variety of shapes and bright colors for her amusement and exploration.
- Ladder easily hangs on her cage with clips.
- Safe for your bird buddy with only food-grade colorants—free of toxic chemicals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Swing that I ordered
I ordered this for my birds to sit on to look into the mirror that I already had.
My Lovebirds love this in their cage. They use it to get up to their mirror. Sure they beak through the rope after awhile but the price is good and they enjoy this ladder as well as use it. I will definitely order again.
I’ve bought this ladder multiple times because I love it so much! It’s perfect for all of my birds. I have several budgies, a cockatiel, a lovebird, and an Indian ringneck and it’s a good size for all. Great value!
Great for small birds
I consider my bare eye a small bird and bought this hoping to add more enrichment to her day. It’s very small for her , but she does play with it because she loves rope and bells. Good offering at a price I could afford just to try.
Not using, the birds are chewing the bottom of robe