Living World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of thick, chew-resistant plastic
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Easily fastens to any size cage wire, vertical or horizontal
- Securely fastens to prevent tips and spills
- Simple detaching mechanism for easy filling or cleaning
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Press N' Slide Small Animal Feeding Station$8.79Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Ware Slide-N-Lock Small Animal Bowl, Large$9.19Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Medium$2.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 16-oz$8.99Chewy Price
- dealKaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$11.82Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Radish Small Pet Bowl$5.29Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Carrot Small Pet Bowl, 22-oz$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl,10-oz, Granite$7.37Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Cabbage Small Pet Bowl, 16-oz$7.53Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$4.19Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$6.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat, Hedgehog||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse...|
|Capacity (Max)||2 1/2-cup||20-oz||22-oz||16-oz||2 1/2-cup|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||N/A|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
190 Customer Reviews
This bowl is wonderful! It’s SO easy to use and works perfectly with our crate. Our little guy enjoys drinking from this bowl and there is no mess from a spilled water bowl or dripping bottle. You can’t beat the price, either! We HIGHLY recommend this product.
Nice little bowl
Bought bowl for kitten cage I am using for my foster kittens. Small and holds enough dry kibble for them. Easy to move and set up. Only down side is that cup is not secure enough to stay in place when kittens play and knock it out of holder. A rubber band attaching bowl to stand keeps it in place. So it works fine, overall.
Perfect for our ferret
Works great for our ferret cage. Mount is narrow enough for Critter Nation 1/2 inch bar gap. Bowl is easy to remove, wash & replace. Locking sleeve prevents spills and the ever-present-threat of theft-by-ferret.
Finally! My search is over!
I have a very adventuresome hedgehog and have been looking for a heavy enough feeding dish that didn't wind up upside down in her cage while she was eating. This bowl solved all the problems and it's economical, easy to clean and refill as well. The locking mechanism keeps it upright at ALL times and yet is easy enough to unlock and refill when needed. I can't sing its praises enough - thanks for another great product Chewy!
Perfect Solution for a Chinchilla that Throws Tantrums when u go to sleep
Ms. Reni is my chinchilla and a sweetheart yall as long as u are awake. When I go to sleep, she has a habit of dumping her food bowl and Timothy Hay bowl. She has a 3 story home (her cage). Reni was the 2nd chinchilla I've had. I'm still using the 1st bowl I had way back when with Minnie. I've had it for years. I decided to get a 2nd one for Reni's Timothy Hay. I really love these bowls. The 6 ounce bowl is the perfect size for a chinchilla. Reni has, knock on wood, yet figured a way to take it off the side of her cage and dump it. These bowls are very sturdy, made of very good material, and if Ms. Reni can't destroy it, nobody can! I highly recommend these bowls for chinchillas!
Guinea pig food dish
Spot is my great grand daughter’s Guinea pig. He constantly dumped his food did and then wouldn’t eat it. Purchasing this food dish was the best thing we could do. He didn’t like it at first but now he loves it. And we save money on food because it’s no longer wasted!
Great little bowl
Needed this to keep the rabbit from turning over the water bowl. Works great.
Finally something that will hold up
I've had cockatiels for a while. I've always used the metal/tin cups for food and water. For some reason I've had to replace the water dish several time with another metal/tin cup. For some reason after time these bowls split vertically becoming unsafe (rough edges) and leaking. I tried this bowl and it was just the right size and just a little smaller that the metal cup. The birds have adjusted to it and I'll probably replace the metal food cup with one of these. Finally something that will be safe!
I’ve had these bowls for years now. They are great for Guinea pigs. Keeps cage clean, and doesn’t waste food because they won’t spill it.
Like the design of this dish
My chihuahua is going through medical treatments right now and has to stay crated. I purchased this bowl (20 oz size) so that she would have water available. I really like the way it is designed. The bowl easily lifts out of the part that is anchored to the crate for cleaning and refill. Other dishes I have used in the past force you to have to unscrew the anchor to remove the bowl. So I recommend the 20 oz size of this bowl for a small dog in the crate.