Living World Pedi-Perch Cement Bird Perch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of strong, durable cement.
- Essential tool to naturally trim, file, and maintain blunt well-groomed nails as your bird moves around on it.
- Multi-grip wave surface promotes foot circulation and helps prevent arthritis and atrophy.
- Helps clean and condition beak as your bird pecks at it.
- Safely and securely fastens to cage. Add multiple perches for additional resting spots.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bird Life Small & Medium Bird Perch, 8-in$11.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Pastel Bird Perch, Blue, XX-Large$21.03Chewy Price
- Polly's Pastel Perch Small, Blue$12.23Chewy Price$16.30List Price
- Penn-Plax Bird Tree Perch$57.99Chewy Price$70.44List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Coconut Hut Bird Perch, Small$9.64Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Dancing Bird Perch$15.19Chewy Price$21.62List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Busy Beak Balloon Bird Perch$11.62Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Sandy Window & Shower Bird Perch, Large$39.94Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Cozy Corner Bird Perch, Color Varies, Large$28.36Chewy Price
- Wild Harvest Chewable Perch 3 in 1 Activity Bird Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.39List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Deluxe Window & Shower Bird Perch, Large$37.96Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Beach Sands Bird Perch, Color Varies, Small$9.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Parrot, Conure...||Cockatiel, Parrot, Cockatoo||Lovebird, Cockatiel, Conure||Parrot||Parakeet, Cockatiel, Lovebird, Cockatoo, Parrot, Conure, Macaw|
|Material||N/A||Wood||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Wood||N/A|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Calming|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
My birds do like this brand of perch because it feels warm under them and has natural contours. Perch is well secured in cages with narrow bar spacing and those with wider. This perch is affordable and does not possess pedicure qualities.
Bought my usual cases of the Grilled salmon but the contents of each can was CHICKEN! Two cases clearly marked as SALMON on the boxes and cans and each one was CHICKEN!!!! My cat won’t touch chicken ! This is my cats favorite food and can’t find it anywhere!!!
no go not pleasing
I like color in photo, light blue, but was sent terrible dull green color and bird will not go near it and we don’t like that color; very heavy and imposing in size/weight
The description needs work
It's definitely a heavy duty cement perch. You'll need a strong structure to support it. It'll give decent places for a mid to large bird to grip and sleep on. HOWEVER It's got a smooth patch running the length of it on one side. The whole thing is painted including the washers, screw and wingnut and I'm not certain the texture will do anything to help file sharp points off talons. It'll need frequent cleaning.
Much larger than I expected. Haha. We have an African Gray so I wanted to try the “large” and certainly could have gone with the medium instead.
Not For a Canary!!
I ordered this with the cuttlebone perch. Both perchs are avoided by my Canary; Solomon.
This perch is a lot bigger then I thought. But I did place it in the cage. I place the birds on it myself and they do stay on a bit. One bird even went on all by him/her self. I have it about 6 inches from the other cement perch which they use all the time.
Pedi-Perch Cement Bird Perch
Seems to be a Great Item for Birds Feet and ToeNails. I hope it will keep their ToeNails trim and under control.
WOW! love this perch
I absolutely loved this perch for my cockatiel, Yoshi. He loves it as well. Highly recommend.
Well built. My bird will make it last for a while! His last one last two years.