Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ergonomically slanted for easy small-pet access.
- High-gloss coating doesn’t hold bacteria.
- Heavy base prevents overturning when small animal steps on it.
- Ceramic build is chew-proof.
- Suitable for food or water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Living World Blue Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Living World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Wheeky Pets STAYbowl Small Pet Tip-Proof Bowl, Small, Spring Green$12.95Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Bunny$6.26Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Carrot Small Pet Bowl, 22-oz$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Small$0.89Chewy Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Cabbage Small Pet Bowl, 16-oz$8.73Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealKaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$11.82Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Living World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 6-oz bowl$5.20Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl,10-oz, White$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Kaytee Hay-N-Food Bin with Quick Locks Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies, 7-in$11.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Press N' Slide Small Animal Feeding Station$8.79Chewy Price$10.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Mouse||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster||Hamster, Gerbil||Guinea Pig, Rabbit|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Standard||Standard||Standard||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Not quite as expected…
The marketing for this product makes it seem like you’re getting a slanted bowl. What you’re getting is a flat-bottomed bowl with a slanted lip. How this “ergonomic” is beyond me. I ordered three of these, in pink, blue, and green and they’re all the same - flat bottom bowl, slanted lip. They’re cute, but I’m using them for the first time today and already seeing that my cats cannot reach all of their food because of the slant, it’s making it much more difficult for them to eat, not less. Maybe for a hamster or something smaller that can crawl right into the bowl this would be great, but not for my cats. I’m disappointed, and out $15.
Cute & Functional
I bought this bowl for my 3 rats. I do wish it was a bit bigger as I didn’t really think about what size bowl rats would enjoy (1st time owner), but it does it’s job! I’m not sure I see the point in it being ergonomic with the size of it, but it’s cute and holds about .5 cups of (large pellet) food.
great for my chin!
This bowl is much more comfy for my chin to eat. I wish they didn’t glue the sticker on though, had to soak it in hot water to get it off, and still had to scrape some leftover glue
Food gets stuck in side
Needs to be wider. The food gets stuck inside (soft food)
Nice dish and idea but too small even for my small kitten.....
Awesome Bunny Bowls
These bowls are great for bunnies that like to drink out of bowls. Our young holland lop loves this water bowl, and isn't able to easily knock it over. Also great for food. We love these bowls!
My hamster has a large cage and it has different sections, this bowl seems to be her favorite one to eat out of.
It is great!
I was very concerned when I saw that chewy was shipping the two dishes I ordered with a 25pound bag of food... The dishes were completely fine! They had a much lighter pink color than I had expected but I'm glad it did. These dishes are the perfect size for my hamsters and the dishes look awesome! I'm really happy with them.
Very large and sturdy. A syrian hamster could probably sit in the bowl comfortably. Thank you chewy!
the size is perfect for a hamster, it has a nice color, and it is heavy enough so that they wont knock it over