Living World Singing Parakeet
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Give your parakeet a lifetime buddy with this interactive cage companion.
- The life-size plastic budgie is motion sensor-activated to sing a cheerful tune when approached.
- Specifically designed to prevent boredom and negative behavior.
- Encourages exercise and play while providing stimulating interest and variety.
- Fits securely on a standard perch and made from durable plastic to withstand tough play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Aviator Bird Harness & Leash, Silver, Small$34.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Paper Party Bird Toy, Large, 2 count$12.54Chewy Price$13.20List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Bamboo Log Bird Toy, Large$26.84Chewy Price$27.29List Price
- DealBird Life Unicorn Pinata Bird Toy, Assorted Colors, Small$11.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealSuper Bird Creations Sneakers Bird Toy, Medium/Large, 4 count$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Sunburst Mirror Bird Toy$6.69Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Cotton Zig Zag Perch Bird Toy, 3/4 x 50-in$17.02Chewy Price$19.85List Price
- Super Bird Creations Woodpile Bird Toys, Large/X-Large$34.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Stainless Steel Bell Bird Toy, Small$13.94Chewy Price$14.89List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Hide 'N Seek Bird Toy$18.62Chewy Price
- Wild Harvest Natural Bird Toy$4.40Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Weaved Shredder Roll Bird Toy$5.29Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parakeet, Budgie||Quaker, Cockatoo, Amazon...||Cockatiel, Parrotlet||Parakeet, Cockatiel, Finch...||Parrot, Macaw, African Grey...|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Natural Fabric||Plastic, Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Wood, Rope|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Exercise Wheels & Balls, Games & Puzzles||Chew Toys||Bells||Chew Toys|
|Toy Feature||—||Exercise, Training||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Does not sound like a bird, let alone a paraket
Well, I got this for our parakeet to play with. It does not sound at all like a parakeet. It is more like an out of tune squall or perhaps a dying gull. It now has become a prank going around the office- hence two stars as it created office humor.
fun toy for my lonely parakeet
I recently got an english budgie and he has been lonely as I have had to go to work. I got this for something for him to play with while I am gone until I can get him a friend. He sits and sings to it alot and tries to prune it lol It does make noise with motion or movement, but after awhile, it gets quite annoying with the same sound over and over lol
Great for solo budgie but colors vary
My baby lost his mate and we decided to buy this toy for him. Its made such a difference in his happiness. I highly recommend for anyone who just has 1 budgie and not a pair!
Back to the drawing board
This isn't what I was expecting. It sounds nothing like a Budgie not even close. My Budgie (Honey) didn't recognize the chirping at all.
The chirping sound is very mechanical. I was hoping it made natural parakeet chirping noises. Our bird lives listening to chirping parakeets on YouTube.
My parakeets’ little friend passed away leaving him alone. I bought this Singing Parakeet for him and within one day he was in love with her! I put it on a perch that allows it to move somewhat freely and turn it on to chirp occasionally. He is happy again!
Use with Caution.
I bought this toy because my male parakeet enjoys listening to YouTube videos of other birds. I was thinking about getting a second bird because he seemed to enjoy the company but wanted to see his reaction to this toy first. He avoided the toy parakeet...which he normally does with other toys at first...but he never warmed up to this toy. He eventually got to the point where he was very depressed and sickly acting. He stopped singing and playing with his toys. I took the toy parakeet out of his cage and within 2 days he was back to his jovial self. I would say to use this toy with caution and if your bird doesn’t warm up to it within a few days, just get rid of the toy.
Not worth the money
I was so disappointed in this. It has one chirp sound that it repeats on motion sensor, but not entertaining to my parakeet. Just annoying.
Not worth it
The “bird” actually goes... chirp...chirp...chirp,chirp,chirp with any motion. What a waste of money.
Not what is advertised or thought by how it was described my bird doesn't like it want a refund sending back