Lixit Critter Hollow Small Animal Hideout, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Small animal home for pets.
- Paw-fect for guinea pigs, rats, ferrets, dwarf rabbits and more.
- Features a no-floor design—so you can easily clean this hideout, inside and out!
- Features 2 large 5-inch openings to make sure that your mini mate is free to move around.
- Proudly made in Belgium.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Ferret Nation Accessory Kit, Option 3$30.12Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Kaytee Play 'n Chew Small Pet Cubby Nest, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Woodland Get-A-Way Small Pet Hideout, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- MidWest Nation Small Animal Cage Accessory Kit, Option 2$52.15Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Round Small Pet Cuddler, Green$14.44Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Play 'N Shapes Cheese Small Animal Hideout, Small$5.19Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Cozy Cave Small Pet Hideout, Small$11.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Frisco Plush Small Pet Snuggle Ball, Cream$10.62Chewy Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Oval Small Pet Cuddler, Green$9.61Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- Ware Safari Small Animal Sleeper Bed, Color Varies, Medium$10.45Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Igloo Hideout, Itty-Bitty$2.59Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hay Barn Small Animal Hideaway$25.59Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rat, Ferret, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Mouse, Rat||Ferret, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Great guinea pig hide
Absolutely love this hide! I have 7 pigs, and all of them Absolutely adore this hide. Easy to just slap a liner underneath it and call it a day. Also my boys favorite, as it has two exits, decreases their likelihood of fighting. Plus, it comes in pink! I think I just got very lucky on that one but love it for my girls cage.
Good for guinea pigs and syrian hamsters!
I bought this thinking it would be good for my syrian hamster. It definitely is, but it is HUGE. A good fit for a guinea pig. It has a lot of space.
Gerbil like Not love
It came huge and I can not put it anywere in there cage. made out of plastice but not really hurrting them.
My rats love this hide!! They’ll use their blankets to cover the holes when they sleep. I was planning on ordering more. I hope they restock soon.
Perfect Guinea Pig Hideaway
I really love this guinea pig hut for several reasons - it is plastic and easy to clean, it has 2 doors instead of 1 like most plastic guinea pig hideaways (which means limited ventilation), and my guinea pigs seem to really love the shape of it. They absolutely love this thing and so do I!
This was admittedly larger then I anticipated but the rats love it! My four males can smoosh into it (though usually one will sleep on top) and the open bottom is nice because if they pee it goes into the bedding and doesn’t pool in there like in some hideouts. They seem happy to have something that they all fit in at once and I’m planning to get another one for my ladies. :)
My rattie girls love this hide out! It is large - be sure to check the specs! It easily accommodates 4 female rats, and could accommodate a couple more! I not that crazy about the color I got - but I knew colors were shipped at random, so keep that in mind. My girls like it and I'd recommend it.
My guinea loves her home
We have 2 guinea pigs. Our Bella loves her home. It could fit 2 guinea pigs but Lola won’t have it. She needs her own space.
I like this design because it's easy to clean. The castle shape hide is a nightmare to clean all the books but this is an easy wipe and done. Nice and big for several rats to fit under.
Best hide by far according to my rats!
Out of all the hides, boxes, etc., my girls absolutely love these. They get mad when I take it out to wash it. I recently tried it out with my dwarf rats and the same. They could have a gold castle made of goldfish crackers, nope all have to be in it. I recently started having to put one on each level of my critter nation due to bodies hanging out trying to all fit in one. So yes I recommend this 100%. My ferrets enjoy them too.