Lixit Dog Treat Jar, 64-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Airtight seal provides the best storage to keep treats fresh and tasting great.
- Wide-mouth design gives easy access to your pet’s favorite goodies.
- Decorative design of paw prints makes a fun accessory for your kitchen.
- BPA-free design offers safe storage for health-conscious pet owners.
- Can double as a kibble holder to transport food on vacations and road trips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Park Life Designs Jasper Treat Jar, 42-oz, Blue$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Gourmet Food Storage Canister, 140-oz$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Casper Treat Canister, 42-oz, Grey$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Hooper Treat Jar, 32-oz$15.99Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Paw Lattice Print Ceramic Dog & Cat Treat Canister, Grey$12.42Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Gourmet Biscuits Treat Canister, White, 72-oz$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Melamine Dog & Cat Treat Jar with Bamboo Lid, 8 Cups$13.61Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Manor Treat Jar, 42-oz, Blue$23.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ceramic Marble Print Treat Jar with Wood Lid, 3.75 Cups$15.25Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern Gold Rim Ceramic Treat Jar, Soft Seafoam, 5 Cups$18.54Chewy Price
- Amici Pet Retro Galvanized Dog Treat Canister$19.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight||N/A||Non-Skid, Food Storage||Airtight||Airtight|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||N/A|
|Capacity (Max)||64-ounce||150-ounce||3.75 Cups/30 OZ||42-oz||42-oz|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
Cute and durable treat jar
I am very happy with this treat jar! I have Multiple Sclerosis, and I don't have any feeling in my finger tips and also have trouble opening things due to weakness in my hands and arms! I have used other treat jars, made of glass or ceramic, and they usually slip right out of my hands, and drop and break, which has resulted in cuts and a broken foot! When I saw this jar, I thought it was cute, and the really big deal for me was that it was made of plastic, much easier and lighter weight for me to handle! It unscrews easily and also has an over-sized lip on the lid on one side, which makes it so helpful to me for gripping! Holds 4 pounds of dog treats, basically equivalent to 2 regular sized boxes of Milk Bones! I am planning on buying a couple more next month! Now I can stock up on treats for my very spoiled, and very loved service dog, Shandi.
I accidentally ordered two when I only intended to order one but when they arrived I decided to keep them both. They’re terrific! Easy to clean, wide-mouth access, cute for display cookie and treat dispensers for our puppy to keep our training biscuits handy at all times!
Lixit dog treat jar
I love this product. I can almost fit two bag of dream bones in this container. It also does not shatter, because it is plastic. I would definitely recommend this product. The container is clear, so you can see when you are running low on bones/treats. I like this feature. The lid snaps closed to keep the bones/treats fresh.
Super cute! All exactly as described! Fast shipping as well. Love it!
Great product to organize treats
I bought this because the shelf of dog treats was getting out of control messy! This definitely helped. Looks great and easy to access the treats.
Bert Loves Chewy
This jar is just big enough for Bert to get his paw down in and get his own treat out. Even if he’s not a dog.
no dish washer
this melted in the dish washer, i ordered another one, skip the dishwasher and it's a nice jar
Much smaller than you think
Nice plastic jar, easy to open. Capacity is deceiving, says 64 oz, I can't even fit 32 oz milk bones in there.
Dog treat jar
Good size jar for holding a lot of treats, price was reasonable and opening was really wide so you could grab a whole handful and still get your hand out of the jar.
Actual not like the picture
Paw prints are black but top/lid is gray. Doesn’t match like it shows in picture. Other than that it’s totally functional but because it doesn’t match I won’t put it on my counter top. I know, it’s stupid, but I’d prefer it to match