Lixit Farm Babies Nursing Bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavy-duty BPA-free plastic bottle is made in the USA and features a natural-feeling rubber nipple for nourishing your farm babies.
- Replaceable, screw-on neck ring secures the nipple and keeps the animal from pulling it off while feeding.
- Nipple can be easily removed for cleaning and sanitation; nipples are interchangeable between the two bottle sizes.
- Measurement marks on both bottles let you know how much the baby has drank and how much is left.
- 1-quart bottle is ideal for goats, lambs, piglets, baby deer and more; 2-quart bottle is perfect for calves, foals, larger wildlife and other farm babies.
Click here for Lixit Replacement Bottle Neck Ring.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sullivan Supply Classic Leather Rolled Nose Show Farm Animal Halter, Black, 1,850-lbs & up$46.79Chewy Price$66.11List Price
- Sullivan Supply Designer Trend Farm Animal Show Stick, Black & White Crosses, 60-in$37.31Chewy Price$40.56List Price
- Farm Innovators Traditional Stock Tank De-Icer, 1500-Watt$34.99Chewy Price
- Sullivan Supply Tough Tech Sheep Blanket, Charcoal, Large$31.23Chewy Price$40.56List Price
- Sullivan Supply Thermal Sheep Blanket, Small$34.63Chewy Price$44.42List Price
- Piggy Poo & Crew Rooting Snuffle Pig Mat$28.02Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Piggy Poo & Crew Pig Rooting Snuffle Mat & Orange Snuffle Rattle Ball$38.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Piggy Poo & Crew Pig Rooting Snuffle Mat & Snuffle Rattle Ball$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- UltraCruz Diatomaceous Earth Poultry Supplement, 2-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Piggy Poo & Crew Cow Paper Crinkle Squeaker Toy, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price
- Piggy Poo & Crew French Bulldog Paper Crinkle Squeaker Toy, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price
- Piggy Poo & Crew Purple Snuffle Mat$23.89Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Perfect sized bottle for my miniature zebu calf! The big 2 quart calf bottle are just too big when she started off eating 16oz per feeding and now 24oz per feeding. I’d recommend to anyone with small/miniature calves.
not for goats
The nipple on this is much to large for Nigerian dwarf goats, none of my babies had success with this. I’d recommend this for larger animals only.
Love these bottles. I bought both sizes- 1 qt and 2 qt- so I could get both nipple sizes and use them interchangeably on the bottles. The bottles have easy to read measurement markings and the nipples are of good quality. I also like the touch of color to make them more eye-catching. (The local farm supply stores only had the smaller nipple in the stretch on style that I don’t like)
Great for Nubian & Alpine goats
After trying so many different options, we have used these bottles for Nubian & Alpine kids for the last four years, and we love them. The nipples are secure during feeding, perfect size for a good grip, they are very sturdy, easy to clean and the measurements on the side have been a great bonus. What a blessing.
EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!
I needed these for my impending little bundle Cecil (the kid) He will be training to be a Mobility Assistance Animal. If you want to watch his progress, Follow him on instagram! Cecil_the_kid
Good nursing bottle for preemie calf
Currently using this bottle to feed a preemie calf. Lost the cow at birth. Calf is able to nurse well on this bottle; a regular size nipple would be way too large.
Bottle works great
No complaints. Would order again! Calves take to it right away.
For Bottle Babies
This is a very nice bottle with just the right size nipple.
Nice but not
This product is good but I wish they had opshen on the size to big for new kids.. lager livestock it would do good but not on small kid goats.
Not for my kid goats
Nipple was long and my kids were picky. My goat kids wouldn’t take the nipple they like the lamb nipples that are soft. Maybe if I had them when I first got the kids they would have taken them.